ScrewyAurum

2 hours ago, Keano said:

Crackdown was made from ground up for Xbone and hence the downgrade for Xbox OX?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edited by ALPHA17

Crackdown is native 4k on One X.  It looks underwhelming for different reasons. It was in development hell just like Andromeda. Under Development since 2012 and changed developers multiple times. It will fail as MS is releasing it in November against big AAA multiplatform games.

As far as Anthem is concerned then it will not run at native 4k on Pro. I can say it without any doubt. 1440p Upscaled or 4k checkerboard max

I would be worried if doesnt run on pro at all. But hey ill take that resolution instead of paying 500 dollars for a console who has no big exclusives coming till this games releases.. if they did their exclusive would have closed the show and not a third party title..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, sobbii said:

I would be worried if doesnt run on pro at all. But hey ill take that resolution instead of paying 500 dollars for a console who has no big exclusives coming till this games releases.. if they did their exclusive would have closed the show and not a third party title..

You are right. Paying 500 just to get extra pixels and better frame rate doesn't make any sense if you already own a PS4 Pro.  Game will look good on Pro as well.  Looking forward to DF analysis.

Back to Game -

Bc Quality difference dekho between Bioware Edmonton team and Montreal team.  Kisney socha tha next Bioware Edmonton game will look better than anything in the market visually.  Graphics are just ridiculous. I have never seen this level of detail in any game.

So is this the ME team that worked on this while they handed off Andromeda to a B team? 

I get the feeling that ME is getting abandoned in favor of this. To be honest this does look absolutely incredible but as someone who genuinely enjoyed the ME trilogy it is kind of a bummer. 

Edited by Aftrunner

5 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

So is this the ME team that worked on this while they handed off Andromeda to a B team? 

I get the feeling that ME is getting abandoned in favor of this. To be honest this does look absolutely incredible but as someone who genuinely enjoyed the ME trilogy it is kind of a bummer. 

Yes

Yeah that makes sense. 

Like I said, I think this legit looks great if they can follow up on that demo but its a shame that ME will be basically left roadside. I kinda wish they could do both. 

KotoR 3 would have been much nicer though. :P

Edited by Aftrunner

1 hour ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

Please don't be 'always online'.

Pretty sure it is.

I won't lie though, this game seems right up my alley. Co-op PVE, exploration, loot etc. It looked stunning and I like the setting. However I find the whole "scripted chatter" between players during these presentations quite laughable. Who even talks like that in-game? It was funny back when Ubi did it with The Division and even now.

Also, isn't Dragon Age 4 also in development?

30 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Pretty sure it is.

I won't lie though, this game seems right up my alley. Co-op PVE, exploration, loot etc. It looked stunning and I like the setting. However I find the whole "scripted chatter" between players during these presentations quite laughable. Who even talks like that in-game? It was funny back when Ubi did it with The Division and even now.

Also, isn't Dragon Age 4 also in development?

Yes it is. Finally, we will visit Tevinter Imperium.

This game looks soooo good. Bioware is back, real Bioware is back. This is what you call a true AAA game. 

Just give it to me know.  

True goty, True 4k, True exclusive and now True AAA..

man i love this generation...