ScrewyAurum

1 minute ago, kaka_messi said:

Will defo buy it. Real question is; PC or PS4?!

Same dilemma. I'm however leaning towards PC. Uncapped frame rate, KBM shooting and these online games are usually very active. There will also be matchmaking system for grouping up. 

Plus, Origin Premier covers the game including all the bonus stuff and early access. 

20 minutes ago, adity said:

Looks great. This is how the E3 presentation should've been done. 

The EA presentation was garbage. Should have shown proper games and trailer instead of talking talking talking... Like FIFA 18 is already at the end of the cycle. Instead of focusing on new ones, they kept talking about FIFA 18 for a long time. 

Weird thing is, all their post E3 trailers/gameplay videos have been good. 

17 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Can someone confirm the game saves and you can continue to play if you are disconnected while in game session. I know its too early to ask but any info regarding this. 

No info yet. But since it's online game, pretty sure you will be kicked out. 

11 hours ago, HEMAN said:

Can someone confirm the game saves and you can continue to play if you are disconnected while in game session. I know its too early to ask but any info regarding this. 

If its like Destiny then you'll be kicked out. But games like this have perpetual save state, so all your XP and loot will be saved right up to the point of disconnect.

• 3 weeks later...

I understand that it was told that the game will be playable in single player mode.

I have not played any “online only” games & as such am a newbie to this. Did not play destiny or mass effect either. However, love the gameplay and open world in Anthem.

My question is - in case of a single player campaign, will it have the player character against in-game AI controlled characters (like we have in normal campaigns of wolf 2, far cry etc) or will at any point of time, there will be other players who can also come in your single player campaign?

24 minutes ago, stingray said:

My question is - in case of a single player campaign, will it have the player character against in-game AI controlled characters (like we have in normal campaigns of wolf 2, far cry etc) or will at any point of time, there will be other players who can also come in your single player campaign?

The latter. Other players will be around you unless a separate session is created while doing missions. The open world exploration will be filled with other players though. You should be able to see them on your map and around.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...