Metro Exodus

Heaven Angel

2 hours ago, stingray said:

Absolutely looking forward to this... hope they give details on release date & some additional gameplay footage, rather than a choreographed demo which was shown in E3.

Intel Core i7 4710HQ, 16 GB Ram, GTX 860 4GB VRAM

Forget it bro.  That gpu of your sucks. 

It's time to join league of Elite cards - The 10 series 

Forget it bro.  That gpu of your sucks. 

It's time to join league of Elite cards - The 10 series 

Yes Boss, it is overdue. But have got used to playing at 30 FPS at medium details... my wallet is not allowing for an upgrade. Only saving grace is 4 GB vram, which allows titles to still be playable

Another cinematic trailer...[emoji52] was hoping for something around actual gameplay. Looking at the release from today’s date, looks like they are keeping the gameplay part for E3 2018 or some other games event..

Just now, HEMAN said:

they did show some gameplay during E3 right. This game will too be downgraded like AC origins and Wolfenstein The New Colossus, Ac origins downgrade was minor but Colossus was more. 

Downgraded in what sense? There was no downgrade in Wolfenstein. 

And everyone knows that this is not how the final game will look although it will look damn good. Both previous titles are really good if you want to bench your hardware. 

45 minutes ago, ALPHA17 said:

Downgraded in what sense? There was no downgrade in Wolfenstein. 

And everyone knows that this is not how the final game will look although it will look damn good. Both previous titles are really good if you want to bench your hardware. 

Visual, graphics downgrade.

^ By your logic DOOM was a downgrade too. 

The game looked exactly how it was looking in the trailers /reveal, 

^ July reveal thing stuff. Actual gameplay, 

17 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Check Steam forums.

The STEAM forums which also think that NiOH is running better than Wolfenstein, which it most definitely is not. 

Or that Assassin's Creed: ORIGINS is a better-optimised title. 

Not taking away the fact that the New York mission of The New Colossus is still super-jank and super-crashy but yeah! Wolfenstein: The New Colossus is a good looking game that runs well on older hardware without a ton of bugs.

Edited by ALPHA17

they did show some gameplay during E3 right. This game will too be downgraded like AC origins and Wolfenstein The New Colossus, Ac origins downgrade was minor but Colossus was more. 

If you are talking about E3 2017, then it was a choreographed gameplay. Might be running on game engine - but choreographed. What I mean’t by gameplay was someone playing the game at that time on stage. E.g. - I believe far cry 5 was shown in that way...

52 minutes ago, ALPHA17 said:

^ By your logic DOOM was a downgrade too. 

The game looked exactly how it was looking in the trailers /reveal, 

^ July reveal thing stuff. Actual gameplay, 

The STEAM forums which also think that NiOH is running better than Wolfenstein, which it most definitely is not. 

Or that Assassin's Creed: ORIGINS is a better-optimised title. 

Not taking away the fact that the New York mission of The New Colossus is still super-jank and super-crashy but yeah! Wolfenstein: The New Colossus is a good looking game that runs well on older hardware without a ton of bugs.

No doubt looks great, optimized well and fun game. 

Just now, pixeljunkie said:

@ALPHA17 Pretty sure @HEMAN is confusing the new visual presentation & art direction for poor quality.

There is no new visual presentation, this looks exactly like METRO: Last Light did their trailers and in-game cutscenes.