2 hours ago, Dracula said:

@playstation Stop using cheap roadside language. I'm getting useless notifications for past 12 hours for this thread and every time it's either you or @DinJo crapping the thread with nothing useful to contribute.

So as long as it was vulgar words in english toh thik but in Hindi jaha bola  it is roadside language. In anycase IF you can read well you would know who started with unnecessary vulgarity  and crapping thread and this guy ends up bullshitting here and there ....he is always pointing out to people for something or the other.....so it was about time he was given reply in the language of his class. 

5 minutes ago, playstation said:

So as long as it was vulgar words in english toh thik but in Hindi jaha bola  it is roadside language. In anycase IF you can read well you would know who started with unnecessary vulgarity  and crapping thread and this guy ends up bullshitting here and there ....he is always pointing out to people for something or the other.....so it was about time he was given reply in the language of his class. 

So what you're saying is it's okay if we keep posting useless stuff and don't care a bit that other people comes here for their game related news not for some other people jealousy that other people got to play it before and Dinjo replied to you on that matter.

And if you think he's just creating problem or irritating other people or yourself why don't you report him instead of throwing yourself to his level.

10 minutes ago, Dracula said:

So what you're saying is it's okay if we keep posting useless stuff and don't care a bit that other people comes here for their game related news not for some other people jealousy that other people got to play it before and Dinjo replied to you on that matter.

And if you think he's just creating problem or irritating other people or yourself why don't you report him instead of throwing yourself to his level.

Anyways .....my bad here regarding theard going out of topic..... All is kool...last post from me in this thread for some time . :P .....next time would take the report wala approach to deal with him. 

Edited by playstation

1 minute ago, playstation said:

I dont know how someone posting for fun about being jealous of people playing on first a game is irritating to anyone....

Anyways .....my bad here regarding theard going out of topic..... All is kool...last post from me in this thread.....next time would take the report wala approach to deal with him. 

Irritating to him i think, that's why he replied to you that way.

Gamespot: 8/10

THE GOOD

•  Haunting and macabre atmosphere that pulls you into the lead character's struggle
  •  Varied and inventive level design that switches things up considerably
  •  Improved upgrading and weapon system that allows for more customization based on player choice
  •  Solid storytelling and improved narrative that conveys a complex and touching narrative

THE BAD

•  Weird pacing issues and inconsistencies across some chapters, and backtracking can be a drag

Runs great but no PRO support is very disappointing. ZkK67tA.png
  • No pro support
  • Native 1080p with solid 30 fps with boost mode
  • Regular PS4 only drop fps during cutscenes.
  • Visually much better than original game with no black bars.
I think it will come after one x launches as the game is already announced for one x 4k support..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

OK, so I just tried the first half an hour and the performance is a bit dodgy on this one. It's definitely way better than the first one and much better looking. However, It's not a locked 60fps on Ultra settings. The average hovers mostly around 45fps and thereabouts. The lowest I saw was 32 during some cutscene. 

The good part is that it doesn't feel jerky or stutter-ish at all. The game is very fluid. Tried toning down a few settings to Medium and it didn't seem to effect the frame rates at all, so no scaling there. Retaining Max settings for now. It has an in-game frame counter too complete with frame times and CPU usage, which is awesome. No black bars and FoV slider goes all the way up to 90. 

Love the atmosphere with this game. The start wasn't as tense as the first one. But this feels like a more grounded game in terms of storyline. So I'm probably expecting the scary bits in the latter part. Definitely not going to play it during day time. Going to do a night-only session. :D 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

The base PS4 and PS4 pro has night and day differences according to DF in terms of visuals. FPS drops even while playing on base PS4. 

What? Both are identical, Pro just brute-forces it to 30fps where base PS4 sometimes struggle at 27.

No Pro support means its a bargain bin purchase. Almost bought it yesterday with that paytm deal, dodged a bullet.

3 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

What? Both are identical, Pro just brute-forces it to 30fps where base PS4 sometimes struggle at 27.

No Pro support means its a bargain bin purchase. Almost bought it yesterday with that paytm deal, dodged a bullet.

Juggles in 30 to 25 fps is noticeable. Although it's bad that pro users have to wait for pro support even though the game is released. 

You cannot pick those graphical details in YT videos, they're barely noticeable there. Watch it in higher resolution to spot the differences. 

5 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Garbage FOV... Will buy it when it's 10$ or less or gets a FOV patch now.

Abey Heaven

There is no Pro support. Devs themselves said they have not added and Pro specific features yet.

Edited by WhiteWolf