39 minutes ago, sobbii said:

finished the game on nightmare.. what a fantastic game.. really kicks off at halfway point..
took me 25 hours and plenty deaths.. thinking about going for classic difficulty but not really confident about seeing it through.. lol..

fantastic game.. 9/10 highly recommended..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

X or Pro ? 

:P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, just started playing this game. Currently on chapter -3. Trying to explore each and every nook and corner of this town. Had 2 questions-
1) the melee attacks against the lost are useless. How did you guys manage it?
2) I read on previous messages in this forum that the player character can be upgraded for stealth, health stamina etc. however, as of now, I can only craft some weapon items and upgrade weapons with some tool pieces collected. Is there something I am missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Use weapons available in the area. Like axe, for example, is meaty.

As for the upgrade, collect Green Gel. Once you have enough, head to the safe house and you will be able to upgrade. Some upgrades are locked away and require a single jar of Red Gel to access in the upgrade tree. 

Health: Treatment 1 - recover more health when using healing items (100% > 110%)
Cost: 1500 Green Gel

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished the game. Very good campaign with semi open world elements, mostly what has been written on this thread already - gem of a game. Now, will try the second run in “FPS” mode, which has just been released for the game in new patch - the perspective change will be nice for new gameplus mode

Not even into horror stuff but everyone should just pick this game up and play it. It's FANTASTIC! The level design and semi-open world was very well done. 

Bethesda had a great year of SP games. 

6 minutes ago, stingray said:

Now, will try the second run in “FPS” mode, which has just been released for the game in new patch

Ooh, so that's what the patch was about. Nice. 

The Evil Within 2 Update 1.04 Patch Notes

• Added option to play in First Person Mode
  • Various minor issues fixed
  • [PS4 Pro ONLY] Fixes an issue where the native resolution upgrade included in the v1.03 update may not be properly enabled on 4K displays.
  • Now correctly displays native resolution of 2240 x 1260, output at 3840 x 2160 on 4K monitors.

• 2 years later...

While I am not into resident evil series, so given most discussions around horror games - decided to boot up evil within 2 and Dead Space 2 again on my PC for another play through. Am amazed, especially by Dead Space 2, on it looking ok even now after almost 8 years of release. Thoroughly enjoying both games now. In my last evil within 2 play through - had skipped on lot of optional stuff of finding keys, logs and files. This time ensuring to find all [emoji846]

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

Started the game and the atmosphere is just so amazing in this game! 3 hours in and I'm completely hooked.

Atmosphere is way spooky in this one. If you've played resident evil and silent hill games then you'll feel like home here. The enemies and especially villans are great which i feel is lacking in RE games. 

The non open world areas are on a whole different level though, as they are stunning, confusing, horrifying and yet brilliant, as expected from the ingeniously twisted Shinji Mikami. 

• Like 1

Completed the game last night. Spent 16 hours and worth every moment. The entire combination of tight indoor gameplay with open world exploration is fantastic. The setting, atmosphere is so well done. Going through the map, getting to know the area and constantly staying frosty... whew!

And that last bit where some friends from EW1 show up... frighteningly exciting!

On 4/26/2020 at 11:42 PM, Black_Hawk said:

This was SCARY...

Reveal hidden contents

TEW2-2020-04-26-21-28-39-645.jpg

Ikumi Nakamura has one too many devilish chambers in her head! :wOOtjumpy:

I still remember the creepy sound she makes. Gives you goosebumps! 

22 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

I still remember the creepy sound she makes. Gives you goosebumps! 

Yes! And the way the head swoops down and scans the area... scary!

But... but... but... I started Resident Evil 7: Biohazard this evening and this game is on another level when it comes to horrifying the living daylights out of the player! The first level itself made me... :censored: