Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Engineer

The season pass will indeed contain single player content only. It is already revealed. 

• The Adventures of Gunslinger Joe – "As former professional quarterback Joseph Stallion, smash through Nazi hordes from the ruins of Chicago to the vastness of space!"
  • The Diaries of Agent Silent Death – "As ex-OSS agent and assassin Jessica Valiant, infiltrate Nazi bunkers in California and discover the secrets of Operation San Andreas!"
  • The Amazing Deeds of Captain Wilkins – "As the US Army’s renowned hero Captain Gerald Wilkins, embark on a mission to Nazi-controlled Alaska to dismantle Operation Black Sun!"

Preordering the full game will also give players access to The Freedom Chronicles: Episode Zero, which introduces the three playable characters in a new DLC mission that sets the stage for the content packs to come. Episode Zero is also included for those who purchase The Freedom Chronicles season pass.

Instead of making a separate game like New Order, they went for season pass instead. Wolfenstein II: The Freedom Chronicles.

Was looking for some good pricing for deluxe edition which includes all dlc as this is a rare game in today’s time where all dlc will be single player campaign expansion. But not able to find good deals...[emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

If I buy the game from CDkeys can I get the DLC's from steam? Will they work? 

Makes very little sense to get it from CDKeys here.