Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Engineer

5 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Why though? Is there a better deal out there?

No, the download size is going to be humungous though and getting the physical copy for ~$10 more makes more sense. 

4 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Why? 

Get the physical discs. There is less than a ~$10 increment in prices from the digital copy. 

Edited by ALPHA17

4 hours ago, ALPHA17 said:

No, the download size is going to be humungous though and getting the physical copy for ~$10 more makes more sense. 

Ohh ok. I don't mind the download if it's around 40-50 GB.

Have a pretty good net connection with quite a bit of data in my FUP limit going unused every month :\

I just hope that it is THE ONLY DOWNLOAD to be done. Last time when I downloaded Wolfenstein TNO, there was a patch released some days later which was almost half the size of the game itself, although the notes said 5-6 gb patch. Ended up updating almost 25 gb of game files..[emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, ALPHA17 said:

Get the physical discs. There is less than a ~$10 increment in prices from the digital copy. 

1 hour ago, ScrewyAurum said:

I dont even have a disc drive (since the last 8 years actually) :P

Same, have good connection and unlimited FUP so no problem for me. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2017 at 11:20 PM, ALPHA17 said:

Now physical discs are a joke fallout 4 has a download size of 24 GB but physical contains only one disc 7 GB data and metal gear PP physical contain only the installer :mellow:

2 hours ago, Engineer said:

Now physical discs are a joke fallout 4 has a download size of 24 GB but physical contains only one disc 7 GB data and metal gear PP physical contain only the installer :mellow:

I know about Metal Gear, I had purchased the disc. I would still buy the physical copy. 

4 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Do not watch after 1:17, spoiler. Hyped to max for this, gimme something to shoot.

Damn this looks good. 

Console version is 3499, right?

Bc ACO bhi release ho raha hai. I'm really excited for AC as well.