Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Engineer

I have never played any games in the series till now but the gameplay of killing a giant robot looked so fluid with good graphics made really curious about. Will definitely consider buying this in dec though. Will play the games before this. 

I have never played any games in the series till now but the gameplay of killing a giant robot looked so fluid with good graphics made really curious about. Will definitely consider buying this in dec though. Will play the games before this. 
play the first one along with the dlc.. best fps this gen..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, HEMAN said:

Don't worry too much about continuity. Only The New Order is a direct predecessor to this game. It was a soft-reboot of the series.

1 hour ago, Tyler said:

Don't worry too much about continuity. Only The New Order is a direct predecessor to this game. It was a soft-reboot of the series.

not worried about continuity just want to play cause it looks kickass 

Super psyched for this game. Marketed really well and no MT/lootboxes nonsense. Though it may not get GOTY or 90+ratings I hope they get lots of sales to warrant a sequel. Shooting Nazis is an awesome experience. Bring on Mech Hitler!
it very well may get 90+ ratings.. people really appreciate appreciate old school games..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk