Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus

Engineer

6 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

In few weeks it will go below 20 then I will get it  

Hats off to Bethesda for making linear SP games with no replay value. Not many publishers will dare to make games like Wolfenstien. 

One of very few publisher with all good games this year. PREY, Death of the Outsider, Evil Within II and Wolfenstein II. 

25 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Looks like sales are low.

Single player game(s) with 10-20 hours content with zero replay value and marketing does that. 

Given they are a private company, you will never really know if they are making less or more profit. They don't spend much on their marketing, so sales are obviously low but they cover up in long run. 

Their selling point has always been TES and Fallout series. Hopefully, they will continue to keep making these awesome single player games.

Single player game(s) with 10-20 hours content with zero replay value and marketing does that. 

Given they are a private company, you will never really know if they are making less or more profit. They don't spend much on their marketing, so sales are obviously low but they cover up in long run. 

Their selling point has always been TES and Fallout series. Hopefully, they will continue to keep making these awesome single player games.
the evil within 2 not selling is a shame.. such a brilliant game.. i have played for over 10 hours and only reached chapter 6..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, adity said:

I think that's how most entertainment companies work. They have blockbuster franchises which they use to fund smaller but experimental stuff except maybe EA which has become very risk averse at this point. 

Um...what has EA had to do with anything I said? 

1 minute ago, adity said:

I think that's how most entertainment companies work. They have blockbuster franchises which they use to fund smaller but experimental stuff except maybe EA which has become very risk averse at this point. 

Um...what has EA had to do with anything I said? 

On 12/11/2017 at 0:33 PM, WhiteWolf said:

Story is getting more praise than gameplay. Gameplay more or less same as first game. 

Don't think people will miss out much if they just you tube this game for story as all story is told in cutscenes :scratchchin:

Mohit go ahead. 

Hey thanks will now do this.

A little bit in and I am really not feeling it. 

The combat is NOT good enough to carry the game. And the narrative isnt hooking me in like the last one. The world building and the characters arent really doing it for me. 

The Adventures of Gunslinger Joe out now! C3TQibb.png 

TO3ULkO.jpg

• In our first DLC installment, you'll play as a former professional quarterback named Joseph Stallion, who will smash through Nazi hordes from the ruins of Chicago to the vastness of space.
  • The next two chapters of The Freedom Chronicles DLC will arrive in January and March of 2018, respectively.

12 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

The Adventures of Gunslinger Joe out now! C3TQibb.png 

TO3ULkO.jpg

• In our first DLC installment, you'll play as a former professional quarterback named Joseph Stallion, who will smash through Nazi hordes from the ruins of Chicago to the vastness of space.
  • The next two chapters of The Freedom Chronicles DLC will arrive in January and March of 2018, respectively.

So, we will play as Joe :P

That's the best part about it.

Apparently, it is less than 2 hours and has nothing new. No new weapons, no new upgrades, no new abilities, no new enemies, and no new perks. Just a small extra dosage of the base game. 

On 12/14/2017 at 9:40 PM, Mysteryman said:

I bought the Digital Deluxe version but I get this "purchase" option for Rs 832 after selecting the SAS machine. Can someone who got the same version help me how to get this?   

Try exiting BETA status. I guess you are on PC? 

• 3 weeks later...

I will be honest here. I bought the game, played it but could not complete and as of now, don’t find it exciting to go back. May be partly cause of lot of good games which released in last quarter 2017 and also, re-installed Doom [emoji51]... don’t feel like going back here after playing Doom campaign. Had got the dlc pass also, not installed it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk