Forza Motorsport 7

PS Fan

Forza 7 developer Turn 10 has posted updated minimum PC specifications for the game

Yy6ndneg.jpg

The minimum specs now start at an i5-750 and GT 740 / GTX 650 or FX-6300, whereas the recommend spec can run on an i5-4460 and GTX 670 / GTX 1050 Ti or FX-8350. The minimum specs get you 720p at 60fps, and the recommended specs are designed for 1080p 60fps. If you’re aiming for 4K at 60fps, the ideal specs require an i7-6700K paired with a GTX 1080 or RX Vega 64.

Turn 10 confirmed that, for the first time, PC players will get a demo of the game prior to release. 

Finally, over 30 PC controllers and racing wheels will be supported by the game at launch, including the DualShock 4 controller. Here they are:

• Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller
  • Microsoft Xbox One Controller
  • Microsoft Xbox One Elite Controller
  • Microsoft Xbox One S/X Controller
  • Sony Dual Shock 4
  • Fanatec CSR
  • Fanatec CSR Elite
  • Fanatec ClubSport V2
  • Fanatec ClubSport V1
  • Fanatec CSL
  • Fanatec ClubSport V2.5
  • Logitech G29
  • Logitech Driving Force Pro
  • Logitech G25
  • Logitech Driving Force GT
  • Logitech G27
  • Logitech MOMO
  • Logitech G920
  • Thrustmaster RGT
  • Thrustmaster T100
  • Thrustmaster T500 RS
  • Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari
  • Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari GTE
  • Thrustmaster T300 Ferrari Int
  • Thrustmaster T300 RS
  • Thrustmaster T300 RS GT
  • Thrustmaster T150
  • Thrustmaster T150 Pro
  • Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer
  • Thrustmaster TX 458
  • Thrustmaster TX Leather
  • Thrustmaster 458 Spider
  • Thrustmaster TMX
  • Thrustmaster TMX Pro
  • Thrustmaster TS-Xbox
  • Mad Catz Pro

Forza 7 is out October 3.

Forza fans, the green flag is about to drop on Forza Motorsport 7! The game goes live worldwide on Oct. 3, with Ultimate Edition owners hitting the track on Sept. 29. As we near the finish line, the team has been working non-stop to deliver fans the biggest and best Forza game yet and, today, we’re very happy to announce that Forza Motorsport 7 has officially gone gold.

The official demo for Forza Motorsport 7 is coming for both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. The demo features three unique racing experiences in Forza Motorsport 7, showcasing the depth and breadth of the experiences available in the game. Drive the Forza Motorsport 7 cover car – the Porsche 911 GT2 RS – to the brand-new Dubai circuit and experience the thrill of navigating the Jebel Hafeet Pass, one of the most famous driving roads in the world. Or, pilot the massive Mercedes-Benz Tankpool racing truck to victory at the high-speed Mugello circuit in Italy.

For drivers who want the ultimate test, the Nissan NISMO GT-R LM is available for a race at the Nürburgring Grand Prix circuit. Here, fans will be challenged to handle the ‘Ring’s complex corners and elevation changes, while also tackling the dynamic track conditions that will make racing in Forza Motorsport 7 so breathtaking. Racing through rainstorms laced with thunder and lightning make for a visual showcase and for a challenge like no other – where dynamic puddles grow and shrink with the intensity of the rain.

The Forza Motorsport 7 demo will feature assists that will allow players to dial in the difficulty the way they see fit; and for PC players there will performance options to adjust the experience to each player’s PC performance capabilities. For the full list of PC specs supported by Forza Motorsport 7, check out our recent story on ForzaMotorsport.net.

Forza 7 PC System requirements for - 4K/60FPS

RAM: 16 GB

Intel CPU: Core i7-6700K

AMD CPU: Ryzen 7 CPU

Nvidia GPU: GTX 1080

AMD GPU: RX Vega 64

Video RAM: 8GB

0980cc48c40e84839acb9a65e3b6425dcfdd198b

Please no personal attacks.

Edited by WhiteWolf

If there's nothing for you then why not sell your XboxOne [emoji14]

Because people here know it has nothing no ones buying i swear.. bc 5000 bhi pure nahi mil rahe hai..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk