#UBIE3 - Official Ubisoft E3 2017 Thread

Not a lot of games that appealed to me but the variety of the games that they showed was crazy good. Open world adventure, naval combat game, Turnbased strategy, RPG, racing, sports title, dance game etc.

Also not a lot of bullshit. Just games after games. 

Really solid showing. GG Ubi. 

Ubisoft Toronto, the developer of Splinter Cell Blacklist, has announced its new game, Starlink: Battle for Atlas, which is aiming for a fall 2018 launch on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch.

No SC! No PC! QrVTRw7.png

5 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Haters gonna hate.  Ubisoft makes cool game

Zodak...tu thik hai bhai...wohi achi baat hai.....tu subhe se online nahi tha toh mera ko lega tu kuch kar nahi diya hoga....kya hai admi  kuch bhi kar leta hai......chuha maarne wala dawai....any rope or thing that can be attached to ceiling fans....or any kinda of acidic material ....sleeping pills ......even asked windows if not  closed .......chal koi nahi tu thik reha....Sony ka bhi kuch khaas nahi tha....Microsoft next year acha karega....koi baat nahi.

Mohit

Iam gonna put you in my ignore list till you buy a console. Bahut hogaya tera drama.  Either you change your username or buy a PS4. Decide soon.

And My net was down, so I was not able to watch it live.

Is Skull & Bones multi-player focused game like For Honor or will it have single player too?
Also is BG&E2 multi-player focused too?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Mohit

Iam gonna put you in my ignore list till you buy a console. Bahut hogaya tera drama.  Either you change your username or buy a PS4. Decide soon.

And My net was down, so I was not able to watch it live.

.....gine hua do-char toh tera post padte hai ...uss mein ...ek-do uska reply karte hai...uss mein se ek main hu...aur mujhe hi ignore mein dalega...you cannot afford to have ignore list....:P 

1 hour ago, playstation said:

.....gine hua do-char toh tera post padte hai ...uss mein ...ek-do uska reply karte hai...uss mein se ek main hu...aur mujhe hi ignore mein dalega...you cannot afford to have ignore list....:P 

I don't mind if everyone ignore my post. Tujhko toh ignore list mein daalunga.  Bahut hogaya tera drama. 

Archived