Shadow of the Colossus Remake

Big Boss

How long does it take to generally finish off a colossus in this game? Haven't played it but pretty excited to get it once it releases. Does it have a checkpoint system or you restart the fight from beginning if you die?

14 minutes ago, l33tmaniac said:

How long does it take to generally finish off a colossus in this game? Haven't played it but pretty excited to get it once it releases. Does it have a checkpoint system or you restart the fight from beginning if you die?

Not long I think. Once you know how to kill it I believe 5-6 minutes for the intial colossi. And it does have a checkpoint system.

Edited by Playstationdude
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

The more you explore the more you will enjoy it.Its not only about Killing a Colossi.

At every shrine you can save the game.Wont tell too much.

Also go in blind with the game.Dont dig deep to much before playing.Enjoy what comes ahead.

Just now, hope said:

The more you explore the more you will enjoy it.Its not only about Killing a Colossi.

At every shrine you can save the game.Wont tell too much.

Also go in blind with the game.Dont dig deep to much before playing.Enjoy what comes ahead.

Cool man :) Really excited for the remake/remaster!

1 hour ago, Playstationdude said:

The camera was a pita on ps2 as well as ps3. Made me leave the game after a few colossi on both. Hopefully the remake fixes that.

What?????????????????????

Go play your easy peasy kiddy sh*t games then :) Do not bother with the remaster as well,it will not Spoon feed either :)

Edited by hope

47 minutes ago, hope said:

Go play your easy peasy kiddy sh*t games then :) Do not bother with the remaster as well,it will not Spoon feed either :)

Thanks for your expert advice, you have really enlightened my gaming life :)

Seriously dude, you need to stop getting your panties in a wad every time somebody posts anything negative about PS exclusives :)

40 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Thanks for your expert advice, you have really enlightened my gaming life :)

Seriously dude, you need to stop getting your panties in a wad every time somebody posts anything negative about PS exclusives :)

Expected reply coz you have nothing logical to say to defend your Post :lol: Go play your Nooby games,yeh tere bas ki nahi :wave: Do not touch Last Guardian as well,coz that also is Beyond your reach.So instead of degrading the game coz of your inability to handle the Camera you will end up cursing the game to which game is not at Fault.

Also do not advice people about which game to play otherwise they will end up Missing gems like SOTC.

Again do not touch TLG,Crash Remaster,Shenmue like games coz you are simply inept to handle it.

:)

12 minutes ago, hope said:

Expected reply coz you have nothing logical to say to defend your Post :lol: Go play your Nooby games,yeh tere bas ki nahi :wave: Do not touch Last Guardian as well,coz that also is Beyond your reach.So instead of degrading the game coz of your inability to handle the Camera you will end up cursing the game to which game is not at Fault.

Also do not advice people about which game to play otherwise they will end up Missing gems like SOTC.

Again do not touch TLG,Crash Remaster,Shenmue like games coz you are simply inept to handle it.

:)

Tera dimaag kharaab hai, ya tere main dimaag hai hi nahi? 

I said I found the camera a pain, when did I advice people not to play it?

People like you deserve to be banned nad remain banned. :)

Games kam khela kar mental hota jaara hai tu :)

Edited by Playstationdude

6 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

The camera was a pita on ps2 as well as ps3. Made me leave the game after a few colossi on both. Hopefully the remake fixes that.

I dont think they can without substantially changing the game and how it plays. Especially when it you are on a colossus and its moving around wildly. To make it work they would have to fundamentally alter colossus movement. I think.

It never bothered me that much (it was the PS2 era after all, there was super weird sh*t in games all around) but I wonder if there is a work around to that problem that exists. 

4 hours ago, hope said:

:doh:

Low effort shitpost. If that is the quality of what you are about to post, then maybe just dont contribute.

5 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

I dont think they can without substantially changing the game and how it plays. Especially when it you are on a colossus and its moving around wildly. To make it work they would have to fundamentally alter colossus movement. I think.

It never bothered me that much (it was the PS2 era after all, there was super weird sh*t in games all around) but I wonder if there is a work around to that problem that exists. 

Yeah you have a point. Unless there is an option to slow down the movements of the colossi(which I don't think will happen) , I guess there is no workaround to it. The other games with colossus fights(castlevania, etc) really do have colossi that just don't move around too much.

9 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

:doh:

Low effort shitpost. If that is the quality of what you are about to post, then maybe just dont contribute.

3 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

Yeah you have a point. Unless there is an option to slow down the movements of the colossi(which I don't think will happen) , I guess there is no workaround to it. The other games with colossus fights(castlevania, etc) really do have colossi that just don't move around too much.

Waah Ramesh Suresh.So one guy has a problem with the camera and other guy is changing game design to fix which is not required at all.Instead of telling him to get better he is deriving ways to fix the camera by changing Colossi movement :rofl: So if in crash,he is unable to time a jump properly then these 2 will bring the ledge closer to fix it rather than telling him to time it properly :P

I wonder if Afty completed the game back in the ps2 days :P

3 hours ago, waveking said:

Anyone who defends TLG's shitty controls deserves to be banned from gaming itself haha. Only a brainless pony or someone who has pathetic taste in games can enjoy that sh*t. 

You Clearly have lost touch :P

5 hours ago, KyoyaHibari said:

Just what i'd expect from pope

Same post again.You only post this in the forum :P

@ps bhai,hum bas apna opinion de rha tha.Woh bande ko khelte nhi bna toh game chodh diya aur game ko kos raha hai einstein :ack:

5 hours ago, KyoyaHibari said:

1 minute ago, hope said:

@ps bhai,hum bas apna opinion de rha tha.Woh bande ko khelte nhi bna toh game chodh diya aur game ko kos raha hai einstein :ack:

Bhai...jaisa tera opinion hai waisa uska bhi hai....usne game ko toh kharab nahi bola....woh bas adjust nahi kar paya ...tu baat ko dil mein le liya....Zodak se seek kuch woh dil pe nahi  leta ... :P 

• Like 1

Just now, playstation said:

Bhai...jaisa tera opinion hai waisa uska bhi hai....usne game ko toh kharab nahi bola....woh bas adjust nahi kar paya ...tu baat ko dil mein le liya....Zodak se seek kuch woh dil pe nahi  leta ... :P 

Hum bhi apna opinion  diya ki you are wrong,get better,dont play old games,dont advice people on these games coz of your inability but usko mirchi lag gyi.Dil pe toh chodh maine uspe bhi nhi liya :P Apna Forum Inspector toh quality of post pe aa gya :P

You do realise that it's not just one guy who has the problem? Just input Shadow Of The Colossus camera and you will find how many actually hate it. Those are some cheap tricks and lack of resources end up making the gameplay difficult;  while in reality, they are not difficult at all. Can be applied to many games. 

As for "go play easy peasy kiddy shite games",  some of the easy peasy kiddy shite games are among the best games. Just because you don't understand the beauty of it doesn't mean everyone else shares the same shite opinion as yours.

He plays Kingdom Hearts and it is one of the best games. It's a nooby game because you don't like it or because the target of the game is not to frustrate the player? 

Grow up, else end up hopeless

• Like 2

Just now, hope said:

Hum bhi apna opinion  diya ki you are wrong,get better,dont play old games,dont advice people on these games coz of your inability but usko mirchi lag gyi.Dil pe toh chodh maine uspe bhi nhi liya :P Apna Forum Inspector toh quality of post pe aa gya :P

Uske post mein toh usne kisi ko koi advice nahi di....he just stated his opinion ....you got hyper bhai....

Anyways bhai ...forget it...no use dragging this.

for you... Chal ab khush ho ja... :P

Spoiler