Shadow of the Colossus Remake

Big Boss

Games The Shop just started selling it yesterday. You can go to one of their stores to get it. A friend confirmed that they have copies, for now.

They even tweeted to me to let me know that copies are available now.

I got my pre-order delivered today, BTW. Only 10 days after the world got it. ?

Yep. Pre-orders in India. Still a joke, even in 2018.

They told me supplier got extremely limited copies. In fact they only got enough copies to satisfy preorder numbers. Same with Secret of Mana, game sold out as soon as it was released. Sucks because 1.5k was perfect for that game. I bet it'll be the same story with Ni No Kuni 2 and Yakuza 6.

16 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

They told me supplier got extremely limited copies. In fact they only got enough copies to satisfy preorder numbers. Same with Secret of Mana, game sold out as soon as it was released. Sucks because 1.5k was perfect for that game. I bet it'll be the same story with Ni No Kuni 2 and Yakuza 6.

16 hours ago, Toocool7610 said:

I am in delhi, and called them they saying no copies left to send me, all pre order being fulfilled

This is just sad. People are ready to pay and buy the game, but stupid Sony India don't have copies to sell.

Stupendous work by them, I guess. *sarcasm*

So, I started this on Hard and with the Classic controls.

First things first, my goodness the visuals. motherofgod.gif

When I had played the 2011 PS3 remaster, that had blown my mind, but this, this is a different level altogether. The work Bluepoint Games have put in is evident.

On to the gameplay, I just noticed Wander's movement while walking to be a little off, so to say. Maybe it's something to do with the physics system when his feet touch the ground while running. I'll try and upload a video to explain this. A minor thing, maybe, but it takes away the immersion.