Monster Hunter: World

Heaven Angel

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Thanks to the Cat and RNG I got the second eye for the chest piece, now i'm the proud owner of 4 pieces of Fatalis armor aside from the Helmet.

On my own merit tho I also managed to do the 1st headbreak so got a Fatty horn also.

Ofc I failed the quest btw :rofl:

But i'm happy about the fatalis eye + that I actually managed to get a headbreak solo, and managed to reach phase 3 using GS frostcraft/crit-draw :lol:

Also very sp00ky, but the eye of sauron in the chest piece tracks the camera :fear:

Nice! You can start upgrading/augmenting those armour pieces now as that's what you'll be wearing on most of the hunts. The Helm, I think, has maxed out stun resistance which would be important if you're getting hit constantly. Else, you can start right away with all 4 existing gear and combine it with some other headpiece and you'll get all the Fatalis set bonus. 

Each of it's weapons require 2 Evil eyes for max upgrade. So better plan ahead on what you want to build first when it comes to weapons. There are so many build combinations you can make now if you have the right set of jewels. :) 

2 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Nice! You can start upgrading/augmenting those armour pieces now as that's what you'll be wearing on most of the hunts. The Helm, I think, has maxed out stun resistance which would be important if you're getting hit constantly. Else, you can start right away with all 4 existing gear and combine it with some other headpiece and you'll get all the Fatalis set bonus. 

Each of it's weapons require 2 Evil eyes for max upgrade. So better plan ahead on what you want to build first when it comes to weapons. There are so many build combinations you can make now if you have the right set of jewels. :) 

Yes, Looks like i have to git gud with frost craft GS to double headbreak by myself.

I went on 5 fatalis hunts yesterday, and none of them had the pro team I played with the first time.

In one we were playing well but I got disconnected from the session :(

In the second or third one there were already 2 carts, and by the time the second phase run to the barricade started, somebody forgot to pull the lever and 3 of us died :rofl:

There was one where they broke his chest, wing and horn, so atleast I got those after quest fail.

The  best part is, most of the carts i've seen are of the accidental or panic variety, not incompetence or lack of preparation 

Like you jump off the wingdrake and the pos black lizard does his flame cone.

or he does his wiggling charge, you're running towards him, but he turns around and does his flame cone.

To top it off in phase 3 he has this utter garbage 360 degree flame breath that one shots most people.

Finally got 2 eyes today from one quest :rofl: once again the team was top tier

All other 6-7 quests I played failed :\

Atleast got a lot of fatalis horns tho.

Anyway what fatalis weapons should I build for ez solo double headbreak?

On YT I have seen two methods, one is a max deeps IG with partbreaker 3 + heavy artillery, but even though I have such a setup I know 0 about IG :P

The other is Frostcraft GS and cone baiting, I can do this but then the whole 3 or 4 piece velkhana gear, sh*t slots etc take it's toll, although it's as ez to use as it gets.

So basically if I build the Fatty IG, what combos should I use to punish normal moves( i.e not a cone :P ) of Fatty?

I already have a baller build with Raging brach IG, raging brach helm and fatalis chest/gloves/waist/legs, all the deeps I could ever want, but then idk what to do when.

On 9/29/2021 at 1:58 PM, PhantomShade said:

In the second or third one there were already 2 carts, and by the time the second phase run to the barricade started, somebody forgot to pull the lever and 3 of us died :rofl:

This happened to me once and it was hilarious. I always thought it's the responsibility of the first one to reach the gate to pull the lever while others make their way in. I was the last one to reach the gate, superman dived and saw that everyone else was standing in a corner which was not even close to the lever. Suffice to say, we all turned into tandoori.

Along the same lines, I think it was yesterday or the day before, we were down to 2 carts in the first phase itself. Fatalis decided to stay put near that cannon platform location which the the far opposite area to the gate and always the worst possible location. I was doing my attack non-stop and totally forgot to stop and get my stamina back. It went into the the flame attack mode, wind pressure knocked me back even further and took time to recover from that animation. By the time I reached the gate, I was all out of stamina and they had to pull the gate. Man it was so close, I can't believe I even made it that far. 

On 9/29/2021 at 1:58 PM, PhantomShade said:

To top it off in phase 3 he has this utter garbage 360 degree flame breath that one shots most people.

It shouldn't one shot unless it's on blue flame, you have low fire resistance/defence stat or if you have received chip damage from it's ground flame puddles prior to it's attack. I have survived plenty of those attack but it does hit hard. I have added cooling jewel to my build to avoid the ground flame DoT. Also if you have max evade window, you can easily dodge that attack. With Dual blades in demon mode, I just dash at the end moment. 

10 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Anyway what fatalis weapons should I build for ez solo double headbreak?

LS or GS would be strong contenders for starter weapons. Both have very high RAW but you'll need to augment or have to enough Crit/Agitator jewels to negate that negative 20-30% affinity which is present on almost all Fatalis weapons. Else stick with the current Alatreon or Raging Brachy weapons and gather a few more eyes. Hit the guiding lands and start the augmentation process. Be sure to have enough moolah as it will have you go broke if you don't have enough zenny. :P 

5 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

This happened to me once and it was hilarious. I always thought it's the responsibility of the first one to reach the gate to pull the lever while others make their way in. I was the last one to reach the gate, superman dived and saw that everyone else was standing in a corner which was not even close to the lever. Suffice to say, we all turned into tandoori.

Along the same lines, I think it was yesterday or the day before, we were down to 2 carts in the first phase itself. Fatalis decided to stay put near that cannon platform location which the the far opposite area to the gate and always the worst possible location. I was doing my attack non-stop and totally forgot to stop and get my stamina back. It went into the the flame attack mode, wind pressure knocked me back even further and took time to recover from that animation. By the time I reached the gate, I was all out of stamina and they had to pull the gate. Man it was so close, I can't believe I even made it that far. 

It shouldn't one shot unless it's on blue flame, you have low fire resistance/defence stat or if you have received chip damage from it's ground flame puddles prior to it's attack. I have survived plenty of those attack but it does hit hard. I have added cooling jewel to my build to avoid the ground flame DoT. Also if you have max evade window, you can easily dodge that attack. With Dual blades in demon mode, I just dash at the end moment. 

LS or GS would be strong contenders for starter weapons. Both have very high RAW but you'll need to augment or have to enough Crit/Agitator jewels to negate that negative 20-30% affinity which is present on almost all Fatalis weapons. Else stick with the current Alatreon or Raging Brachy weapons and gather a few more eyes. Hit the guiding lands and start the augmentation process. Be sure to have enough moolah as it will have you go broke if you don't have enough zenny. :P 

Yes I plan to build LS anyway.

Also no fatty runs now, im out of mandragora mushrooms, so no megapotions on the fly :P

Prolly will farm Teo now to atleast get some of those 2 skill  4 slot jewels