The Space Thread

hope

26 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

I saw we have 500 years left. See you then. rfwIiE7.png 

Ah Sadly nothing in our time will happen.

The day we get a picture of our new Home. Ah what a day it will be. Alpha Centauri may well be the place :wub:

Just now, adity said:

That would need moving at the speed of light. Very unlikely. 

Colonising Mars seems much more likely. 

Making it our habitat will take time but getting to see it won't. Before we go there, we have to analyze it which is what Starshot will do. It will take 20 years for Starshot to cover 4.3 Light years. So in the next century we would have explored it if everything goes as thought.

Once we know it, maybe embryo Space colonization can happen??

Mars mein hai kya i still don't get :ko: But we can create there yes.

1 hour ago, hope said:

Ah Sadly nothing in our time will happen.

The day we get a picture of our new Home. Ah what a day it will be. Alpha Centauri may well be the place :wub:

Nothing of that sort will ever happen. 

The beauty of space science. Spew nonsense because no one will around to witness it. 

Oh, how is MARS thingy going on? Still trying to make it habitable? O4tSidG.png

7 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Nothing of that sort will ever happen. 

The beauty of space science. Spew nonsense because no one will around to witness it. 

Oh, how is MARS thingy going on? Still trying to make it habitable? O4tSidG.png

So its not our fault that Space is expanding all the time. Distances are pretty huge and we don't have tech right now. 

Starshot was actually put forward in 90s i think by a guy. His plan was 40 years to reach a star system but that was too much but its again Active now with 20 years seems much more realistic.

Oh and we have witnessed, Voyager 1 is beyond our Solar System in Interstellar Medium. We have witnessed Jupiter recently with Juno, Pluto we have discovered,etc. Its not non sense. 

NASA's Budget is 18 Billion. You won't give that much money for Nonsense. Its ok if you don't have interest in it.

Mars will happen in few years,in our lifetime.

Edited by hope

6 minutes ago, adity said:

Dude.. Don't be like that. 

That's the truth though. I can very well say that in 500 years XYZ thing will happen but no one will be around to see that. O4tSidG.png 

Wasting billions on space exploration each year while doing jack-all.

Oh and we have witnessed, Voyager 1 is beyond our Solar System in Interstellar Medium. We have witnessed Jupiter recently with Juno, Pluto we have discovered,etc. Its not non sense.

Yeah? How is that helping anyone on Earth or anyone at all? 

NASA's Budget is 18 Billion.

EACH YEAR. 

Mars will happen in few years,in our lifetime.

48 years. Still nothing. O4tSidG.png

1 minute ago, hope said:

Do you know Voyager is traveling at a Speed of 17km/per sec and it would take 73000 years if it reaches Alpha Centauri. Thats how huge distances are :)

I very well know and hence the entire thing is pointless. 70000+ years. ROFL. 

2 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

That's the truth though. I can very well say that in 500 years XYZ thing will happen but no one will be around to see that. O4tSidG.png 

Wasting billions on space exploration each year while doing jack-all.

Yeah? How is that helping anyone on Earth or anyone at all? 

EACH YEAR. 

48 years. Still nothing. O4tSidG.png

You have to know about a place to go there. Will you go to a holiday if you don't know what that place is? No you won't.

Similarly Voyager discovered many things which helped future probes to be planned better and take advantage of its data. Its still sending info and thats useful for future probes. 

So 18 Billion each year is given to NASA for non sense in this day and age?? Come on Joe.Really? 

2 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

I very well know and hence the entire thing is pointless. 70000+ years. ROFL. 

Its 20 years now with Starshot theoritically.

73000 years in 1977 to 20 years in 2036. Is that non sense to you? 

Results are there, you just cannot see it or Ignoring it.

Theoretically. 

With today's fastest spacecraft, it would take about 30,000 years to get there. 

Second, no one even knows what's there. Astronomers estimate that there is a reasonable chance of an Earth-like planet existing in the 'habitable zones' of Alpha Centauri's three-star system.  

_

I have this theory that people discover a new species in exactly about 243 years and live with them. Man, it's amazing! You should see. Oh, wait... 4uaSIxo.png

Don't give a shite. Doesn't help anyone in the present or anyone in near future or any common person. Not even your great grandkids will be around in 600 years. Yeah, invest in that. 

As for the benefits, everything is based on the old tech/spinoff and they would have been upgraded regardless of dumb space exploration. 

• 2 weeks later...

Heres one thing:

There are total 11 dimensions in the Whole Multi Verse.

How?

Answer : God lives 7 heavens above us.

We are currently living in 4 dimensions. Time and Space(length,breadth,height).

Our 4 + add 7 heavens (dimensions) and total 11 dimensions :naughty:

4 hours ago, hope said:

Heres one thing:

There are total 11 dimensions in the Whole Multi Verse.

How?

Answer : God lives 7 heavens above us.

We are currently living in 4 dimensions. Time and Space(length,breadth,height).

Our 4 + add 7 heavens (dimensions) and total 11 dimensions :naughty:

Please tell me that was a joke.

Well String Theory states about Multiple dimensions in a String. All forces from different string dimensions combine to make any matter. Basically there are multiple dimensions. 

I am just firing an arrow in the dark. The usual story of God in 7th heaven. Well it could be 7 more dimensions rather Heaven. The Highest beings maybe living in a 11D space in another Universe.

We are currently in 4D space. So maybe if we could find more dimensions.

Just connecting the Dots with science and religion. Maybe the answer is already there but we don't find it.

If you think its nonsense then its ok but don't laugh come on. You have any say with your Einstein brains?

Adi, please mind your language. I don't take Weeds.  Next time you say things like that i am gonna abuse you.

56 minutes ago, adity said:

Except hinduism has fourteen worlds, seven above and seven below. 

Also, there are no dots to connect between science and religion. 

Religion's sole purpose is to create some kind of imaginary stories to recruit people. 

I highly doubt any kind of scientific thought went into them. 

What you are throwing out sound more like shower thoughts more than an actual theory. 

Vedas have accurate info of Celestial objects. Objects like Mount Kailash is still a mystery to Science. Yes seven above means highest living form which is Heaven and 7 below means Lowest living form which is Hell.

Don't know man but whats wrong in  speculation.