FIFA 18 Gathering

Heaven Angel

fQur6g3.jpg

The new season starts in about ~2.5 months. I've been following pretty much every tournament thread made here related to FIFA and have noticed there has been a big drop for last 2 years. Sadly I never took part due to a different platform. 

That said, there are still many regular FIFA players here and I would like to take this as an opportunity to gather everyone and have some good regular FIFA sessions. Friendly, co-op, online, trading, tournaments, etc, you name it. 

Special thanks to @Stevie G for making all those awesome tournaments. Also props to every player who took part over the years.

• DEMO version will be available some weeks before game release.
  • The game launches officially on September 29, 2017 (Friday). Special early access (27th full game access) if you pre-order Ronaldo Edition or have EA access (10 hours). 

Kick-off: 

• Share your PSN ID if you are picking up FIFA 18.
  • Share your preferred play timings. Weekdays & weekends.
  • Share your most preferred modes. 1v1, co-op, seasons, FUT exclusive, etc.
  • Interested in taking part in tournaments/seasons?
  • Do you play FUT?

Rules:

• Everything is for fun. Win or lose, please don't be a jack arse and ruin it for everyone. 
  • If you take part in any tournament/season, please be active and play your matches. If you cannot finish your matches, then please inform beforehand or try to finish it during week matchday.

Plans: 

• Knockout Fridays -> friendly assorted tournaments. 
  • Chill Saturdays -> focus on the season (normal/FUT). Given most of them are free during Saturday than Sunday. If not, will move it to Sunday.
  • Super Sundays -> focus on the major cup and if you have missed any matchday, feel free to play it on Sundays.

• October (6/10 till 8/10 - Friday until Sunday) - A small kick-off friendly knockout based tournament. This is just to get things started with FIFA 18. 
  • October 20/10 (should be enough time for every player to get their copies) - Season kick-off. The last matchday will be decided based on the number of players take part in. 20 players max. 
  • November 10/10 - Champions Glory. More details soon. This will be held on Sundays. 
  • FUT and other modes will be held according to the player count and interest.
  • A follow up with LaughOrDie league (if Stevie or Bharat aren't around, I'll make a thread with permission). If not, a new league will be formed with a new set of rules and prizes.
  • No rules or have your own rules for friendly games. Feel free to add anyone and have fun playing.

If you have any ideas for tournaments and stuff, feel free to share.

Let the good times roll. 9FqBxsK.png

Reserved for PSN IDs.

List of players:

1. @Joe Cool - itsFIGJAM
  2. @VoiLaTeR - VoiLaTeR
  3. @SyLaRzV - SyLaRzV
  4. @Vip3r - Guts_is_berserk
  5. @Vip3r friend - icemanov
  6. @younussm - SlaCk3rDoOm
  7. @kunallkw - realkunal
  8. @Mr.Copyright© - Mr-Copyright
  9. @prime.echo - prime_echo
  10. @rockstarnet - rockstarnet1234
  11. @arv95 - maverick_989
  12. @kruzzo - stergent1
  13. @boogiegamer99 - boogiegamer99
  14. @Farhan - smfarhan
  15. @Ulags - Nathan_ulags
  16. @Maverik - LinkinHK
  17. @hope - FUNanywhere
  18. @adity - adityachatu22
  19. @The Assassin - ameetshenoy
  20. @Soulreaper - saurabh88

Discord channel: INVITE

_____

I'll start. Please follow the format.

• PSN ID: itsFIGJAM
  • Preferred play timings: After 4 PM during weekdays. Anytime during weekends.
  • Most preferred mode: 1v1 season.
  • Interested in taking part in tournaments/seasons? YES. 
  • Do you play FUT? YES.

PSN ID: Guts_is_berserk and icemanov

Preferred play timings: After 8 PM during weekdays. Anytime during weekends.

Most preferred mode: 1v1

Interested in taking part in tournaments/seasons? YES. 

Do you play FUT? YES.

I was late but I had 2 entries to make

PSN ID : SlaCk3rDoOm

Preferred play timings: Anytime during weekends.

Most preferred mode: Pro Clubs, Co-Op.

Do you play FUT? NO.

PSN ID: realkunal

Preferred play timings: 11pm - 12am weekdays / weekends post 11am

Most preferred mode: 1v1 season.

Do you play FUT? NO. (never tried, might give it a shot)

16 hours ago, Vip3r said:

PSN ID: Guts_is_berserk and icemanov

Preferred play timings: After 8 PM during weekdays. Anytime during weekends.

Most preferred mode: 1v1

Do you play FUT? YES.

I was late but I had 2 entries to make

Are you going to be using both PSN IDs? 

Updated. 

" userid="5685"]
  1. PSN ID: Mr-Copyright
  2. Preferred play timings: Weekdays after 10PM, Anytime on Weekends.
  3. Most preferred mode: Pro Clubs.
  4. Interested in taking part in tournaments/seasons? No.
  5. Do you play FUT? No.

hey buddy
wanna play a pro club friendly match ? [emoji4]

• 1 month later...

Updated. ~10 more days. If you have any ideas for cool tournaments, feel free to share. nlCxHwg.png 

We have 6+1 who will be playing FUT for sure. So we can have tournaments/events in FUT too. I think this will be more interesting with budget restrictions and whatnot. 

Apart from that, a traditional league (expecting everyone to be active enough to play at least 2-4 matches/week) and cups. 

Will post more details soon. 

Updated. Anymore else getting FIFA 18? Feel free to post your PSN ID and join.

____

Planned:

• Kick off Cup - basically getting started with FIFA 18. Short community tournament. Will have up to 3 days + a final day. Participants will have to complete their games in allotted time. 
  • IVG League - a traditional league that will span out for months based on a number of participants. Flexible timing. Friday & Saturdays. 1-2 matches/weekly. More details on it soon.
  • Champions cup - a traditional cup league. Participants will be divided into groups before completing. Flexible timing. 1-2 matches/week. Sundays. More details on it soon. 
  • Themed tournaments - will follow EA's themes mostly. Halloween cup during October 29 till October 31. Limited entries. Best of 3 knockouts based. More details near the event. 
  • FUT stuff and rest - November. WIll have enough time for participants to build their team in meantime. More details later.  

aAERXUO.png

1. Ideas are welcome.
  2. The timings are entirely up to participants. Just make sure to complete your matches and report the scores. 2-4 games weekly will take only an hour and is completely doable. 
  3. All tournaments/cup/league/etc will have their own thread under Tournament section with a set of rules. Make sure to check and sign up before the deadline. 
  4. Be active. If you cannot, please report it beforehand.
  5. Have fun.

CNihrhD.gif CNihrhD.gif

Archived