Driveclub Grand Prix

Walker

Finally seems like the issue is fixed. Managed to get into a Party and Driveclub lobby with Adi. Had a chat for a good 5-6 mins in party while at the same time in lobby with no issues. It's on boys.

Good that is good.

Now everyone should read rules carefully and that Point thing is crucial.

In Sundays  race which isnt counting,adi was far behind yet he was racing normally trying to catch me and Maverick but in this Situation when you cant catch the other guy make Points guys.Drift,clean lap and try to earn as much points coz only finishing on top is not the only goal.

True make as many points as possible just by racing well. You never know. If one or two miss a weekend these points might just help you leapfrog up the points table.

On another note I'll set up up this weeks Drift challenge tomorrow and it will be active till friday. 

Nice to hear things are sorted out Riley and adi. What resolved? , did you turn off antivirus or something [emoji14]

Sorry I couldn't actively contribute to the tournament setup etc. Hoping I will make it to most of the weekend races.

Also would suggest to put 2 challenges , one timetrail or sprint and one drift, just to fill the gaps between weekends better.

Also Riley, count me in for that end of the tournament prize contribution.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, Pacifier said:

Nice to hear things are sorted out Riley and adi. What resolved? , did you turn off antivirus or something emoji14.png

Nope Adi managed to get DMZ working.

Also would suggest to put 2 challenges , one timetrail or sprint and one drift, just to fill the gaps between weekends better.

Good idea however I'd like to implement them in the latter weeks of the GP by which time I'm hoping everyone is up to speed and has had more hands on time. It'll be more competitive.

Also Riley, count me in for that end of the tournament prize contribution.

Nice. Good to know. I'll keep you in the loop. @hope and I were discussing if we can raise enough maybe a copy of GT Sport as prize since it releases almost when this tourney will end.

Good to see people attempt it. Hopefully we'll see more guys trying it. Those who have tried keep trying to improve your score. Unlimited attempts.

Sent from my Lineage_Harpia using Tapatalk

Hey guys, sorry, I haven't been online in the last month. Been travelling [emoji3]

So, can I get in on this now? 
Sure ducky. I'll go thru the details. I'll try and send you this weeks challenge in a bit.

4 hours ago, adity said:

I racked up a decent score considering the fact I didn't know how to drift at all. Could never win any drift track also.
Great challenge, Riley 4fc7f71936a95925286a031eab3c70ac.jpg

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Even i am noob at Drifting.Just couldn't get hang of it.In all SP Tour Events,i didnt touch drift events unless required to progress.

The Last Turn in this track is so tough,its like a Lottery for me :P

16 hours ago, Pacifier said:

Well well well emoji14.png Turn left to go right boyz...
eb9f9ab153236c11bd985d5a174033e5.jpg

Upload video if saved.Superb Score man.

Time trail me aa,left right up down sab ghoomata hooon tujhe :boxing:

Upload video if saved.Superb Score man.

Time trail me aa,left right up down sab ghoomata hooon tujhe :boxing:
Hehe. Yeah , saved video. Will upload today/tomorrow.
But even after that score , I still think I might end up 3rd or 4th. Lets see. Max that I went after that was 6400 only.

No hopes on time trail when hope is around. [emoji14]

30 minutes ago, scuderiaT1fos1 said:

sh*t. another 600 points :wallbash:

I give up/

What 600,its 1.5k for you and 2k for me. Heman just pwned everyone. 

Paci aur kar left right :P

Heman upload video man.

Awesomely he's probably also top of the global leaderboards. Last time I checked global top was about 6k. Good show boys. Nice work He Man.

Archived