Driveclub Grand Prix

Walker

9 hours ago, Walker said:
Show off [emoji34]

Hehe. Actually I included myself in that noob category given the point difference.
But after looking at the scorecard , I can understand why you felt like that [emoji14]

Heres yesterday's epic 2nd race video from my view.

10 hours ago, Pacifier said:

My attempt at the drift challenge. Didn't have replay of the one where I did 6.8k but have one at 6.7k.

He-Man share yours as well. Us Noobs gotta learn. Keep on upload and put it on rest mode :P

that reverse though. Props to you for racing cleanly in events, If you wanted you could have easily won BAC Mono race

that reverse though.

Yeah lol , but normally that turn would end up at the finish line.

Lol Riley took out paci. Good tactic but tif caught him.

Neck and neck nice.

I get scared to even turn this car hard. But, then look at him go.... Nice aggressive driving.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Pacifier said:

Here's for the second race

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I think it was obvious but i did not see it mentioned in the rules so here goes, for the DC points we take into account the Overdrive + Finish position scores right?

2 hours ago, scuderiaT1fos1 said:

I think it was obvious but i did not see it mentioned in the rules so here goes, for the DC points we take into account the Overdrive + Finish position scores right?

For DC points we're only taking overdrives. For finish position GP already assigns points.

2 hours ago, scuderiaT1fos1 said:

Haven't got your scores yet bro. Send quick so I can update it. Unless you don't want it.

31 minutes ago, hope said:

Nice Challenge Riley.

Heman u using a Wheel bro? 

Wheel for a arcade game would be an overkill. I use controller.  for forza horizon 3 I use Xbox 360 controller. Guys should try it. Excellent game demo available on Win 10 store. Xbox live is free on PC you don't need to purchase Xbox live membership on PC. So multiplayer is free and is cross played enabled with Xbox one

Archived