Driveclub Grand Prix

Walker

Yup awesome Drifting. His first lap i thought,this guy scored points where i struggled surely he will score more. Dho Daala sabko.

Tif only can challenge him now i think.

Woh left right wala kha gya :P

Wow. The amount of point difference in speed zones is too much. I ain't getting that much even if i skip drifting. Must be a pro driving on manual??:hi2:

I... give.. up..../ . 

7 hours ago, hope said:

Woh left right wala kha gya :P

:bash::chair:

25 minutes ago, Walker said:

OK boys I'm down with the flu today. I may jot make it tomorrow. I'll communicate with @hope on my status and we'll setup races for tomorrow. @hope I'll whatsapp you later this evening.

Get Well Soon man.

I am  travelling tomorrow yaar so won't be able to Join.

Can any one else take it up?

Hello, everyone I think everybody might know this but posting just in case. There is a free bike Aprilla RS in store that you can use to see how bikes are in Driveclub. Its awesome now I am thinking of buying the DLC. @Walker get well soon, I think too much Netlfix is giving you flu. You must be getting hot because of Netlfix and Chill.

PS: Can we do kind of event in Forza Horizon 3?.

1 hour ago, HEMAN said:

Hello, everyone I think everybody might know this but posting just in case. There is a free bike Aprilla RS in store that you can use to see how bikes are in Driveclub. Its awesome now I am thinking of buying the DLC. @Walker get well soon, I think too much Netlfix is giving you flu. You must be getting hot because of Netlfix and Chill.

PS: Can we do kind of event in Forza Horizon 3?.

Woh sab chodo tum first upload video bro.

FH3 is on Xbox i think and who has an Xbox these days apart from Hardcore loyals :P

18 minutes ago, hope said:

Woh sab chodo tum first upload video bro.

FH3 is on Xbox i think and who has an Xbox these days apart from Hardcore loyals :P

Dude I have a shitty 2mbps BSNL in my location. Leave uploading video I have to wait for the leaderboards score to load. Lol. Even I dont have XBOX. I have FH3 on pc and its excellent.

Just now, HEMAN said:

Dude I have a shitty 2mbps BSNL in my location. Leave uploading video I have to wait for the leaderboards score to load. Lol. Even I dont have XBOX. I have FH3 on pc and its excellent.

I suggest putting your connection in DMZ then or you may face problem in connecting when the actual race starts.

Also why cant u upload a 70mb video to YT on a 2mbps connection? :ko:

With my luck and ISP I will disconnect before even the race starts. Lol. Anyways guys got free games with my ps4 bundle. Race is on 12th august at 9:00pm. So we have to be present 15 mins before, right? Selling it or looking for trade please have a look at buy/trade section. 

OK boys we're on for tomorrow 9pm. I'll be on a bit before and setup the lobby and send out the invites. Scores will be up by Sunday midday. I'm hoping we have a decent number. All the best guys :D

OK boys we're on for tomorrow 9pm. I'll be on a bit before and setup the lobby and send out the invites. Scores will be up by Sunday midday. I'm hoping we have a decent number. All the best guys [emoji3]
I will try to make it today, Down with cold as well.

All the best guys.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hey guys.

Made an important change to the points system in the OP. This refers specifically to the Driveclub points earned in each race.

Here are the changes.

(Changes highlighted in red)

After every race Driveclub awards you points as well for your driving skills. The Driveclub score from each race that weekend will be added up and you will receive additional GP points as per the table below.
1st Highest Score = 20
2nd Highest Score = 17
3rd Highest Score = 14
4th Highest Score = 11
5th Highest Score = 8
6th Highest Score = 5

What this means is instead of alloting GP points for good driving per race, you'll instead receive GP points for good driving on your overall driveclub scores earned in races that weekend. This does not affect your race standing or challenge standings but will directly affect your overall standing in the GP.

Archived