Share Your Naughtiest Experiences Thread

pixeljunkie

I created this thread so that members can openly share their experiences. It doesn't necessarily have to be sexual in nature. And not necessarily bad either. Just something you knew was naughty at the time, but did it anyway. You may or may not have gotten tremendous satisfaction out of doing so, but the point is, that in hindsight you recollect those experiences as naughty adventures.

what exactly naughty is to be understood here?

well, if funny or stupid things, then after smoking the good stuff, there's always a funny time to be had and i have had aplenty of those

3 minutes ago, Pushy said:

what exactly naughty is to be understood here?

well, if funny or stupid things, then after smoking the good stuff, there's always a funny time to be had and i have had aplenty of those

he means :puspa::naughty: ness i think

oh well

i have had naughty times with le gf, in all of her dresses, and almost everywhere we had gone (car, bike, ST, shivneri, ola, train, outdoors, hotels, home, forest, hilltop, wedding place, beach, empty dark road - driving range at kharghar at approx 9pm) 

planning to have it on aeroplane once

oh well
i have had naughty times with le gf, in all of her dresses, and almost everywhere we had gone (car, bike, ST, shivneri, ola, train, outdoors, hotels, home, forest, hilltop, wedding place, beach, empty dark road - driving range at kharghar at approx 9pm) 
planning to have it on aeroplane once

Imaginary gf ? Naaiceee bro.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Archived