Share Your Naughtiest Experiences Thread

pixeljunkie

How do i become popular enough to have my own emoticon?
You shouldnt have moved on to dvds a couple more years vcds you would have got your own emoticon..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Actually yes :rofl: The one in front is supposed to be Sam iirc :rofl:

fffffff.....fogug

y u disclose the secrets

7 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

why dont you do the honors? :naughty:

One of the reasons for creating this thread was to figure out how boring my life is compared to everyone else's.

Without being completely straightforward, you'll have to trust me when i tell you that i'm the one who's dependent on your input! :bigyellowgrin:

One of the reasons for creating this thread was to figure out how boring my life is compared to everyone else's.

Without being completely straightforward, you'll have to trust me when i tell you that i'm the one who's dependent on your input! :bigyellowgrin:
If you are gonna compare your experiences with whats written here you will only be more dissapointed in yourself.. as not everything written here will be true.. and everything will sound exciting to you.. and even if someone would type an actual encounter i can bet there will still be some fictional stuff added to that..

Also i think its very wrong to mention here how anyone has been naughty sexually.. even though its anonymous you are giving some weirdo a fantasy to jerk over..

Just now, sobbii said:

If you are gonna compare your experiences with whats written here you will only be more dissapointed in yourself.. as not everything written here will be true.. and everything will sound exciting to you.. and even if someone would type an actual encounter i can bet there will still be some fictional stuff added to that..

Erm. Speak for yourself brother.

4 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Also i think its very wrong to mention here how anyone has been naughty sexually.. even though its anonymous you are giving some weirdo a fantasy to jerk over..

:scarerun:

:scarerun:
Ahh well just my 2 cents still dont understand the fascinatiom of knowing how someone would have been naughty.. its like my school days all over again when there used to be a discussion like this..

No offense intended :) outta here...

oh well....there it goes...

oh well, atleast aeroplane one is my fantasy, hope it will be true someday :wub: 

oh, i forgot to mention, the kitchen too :naughty: 

He did it in OLA too, I am guessing Ola share. 

On the other note, see nothing coming out of this thread, as evident from last 2 pages. 

But what's the problem?
I have no problem, but do u see even one meaningful post here, on top of that I might have tonz of naughty stuff, and I am never putting them on a random forum on the internet.

You can continue seeing this thread die.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, AtheK said:

I have no problem, but do u see even one meaningful post here, on top of that I might have tonz of naughty stuff, and I am never putting them on a random forum on the internet.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just like that dornish woman and her daughter. Which makes you cersei? ?

Edit:- pushy could be your jamie. 

Just now, AtheK said:

Oh! Phew!

I thought you had a problem with this thread because of pushys' posts.

I'm sure i made myself clear the first time when i said that naughty experiences don't always entail only sexual experiences. Interested members could try substituting the word Naughty with Daring.

Most of us have been naughty at some point in our lives without realizing so.

Archived