funnyadit

Gameplay is way ahead of 17... Animations for batting are totally new and that makes the game totally new but seems like regardless of how it would be there wont be much people playing the game around here...Anyway I tried to keep this thread updated with the game stuff and I feel I have done a reasonable job on that...

Have been watching few streams of Mazd aka Sahil Shaik on youtube and the gameplay is really good

Had a match where Sahil scored 246 as target in T20 and AI managed 216 in reply which was incredible to see..Next match rain delayed 16 over match Sahil scored 148 in those 16 overs and AI chased it in 14.5 overs... The gameplay was truly intriguing and it was way way ahead of 17..

I am one of those guys who has the game already (PS4). Though the time-frame between DBC17 and Ashes looks small, believe me it is not a mere cosmetic upgrade. This looks and plays like a whole new game altogether. The new mo-capped animations makes a very big difference. AI is more competitive and everything feels very fluid/polished. Errors in commentary lines will be there at certain times but otherwise commentary is much better than DBC 17. 

8 minutes ago, Pat. said:

I am one of those guys who has the game already (PS4). Though the time-frame between DBC17 and Ashes looks small, believe me it is not a mere cosmetic upgrade. This looks and plays like a whole new game altogether. The new mo-capped animations makes a very big difference. AI is more competitive and everything feels very fluid/polished. Errors in commentary lines will be there at certain times but otherwise commentary is much better than DBC 17. 

Game released? Last I played was DBC 14. It'll be a step up for me. 

4 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Game released? Last I played was DBC 14. It'll be a step up for me. 

Believe me you wont be disappointed at all...The gameplay is dope... Have been watching streams all day...Its just amazing...I never care about commentators as getting that right and fun to listen is something that would never happen atleast IMO, though in this game the crowd sound is awesome, gives you the total feel you are looking for in a match and even Barmy Army have their sound part in this...

51 minutes ago, silentassassin said:

Can someone point out to me, what are the major improvements in this game in terms of gameplay, compared to DBC 2017 ? 

-Shot animations makes a huge impact to the gameplay, looks great too..

-Bowling animations are varied too another great improvement..

- There are now style of batting and bowling to choose for career player..

-Club level has all formats now..

- Stats are well done..

- Gameplay as a whole is an experience more than anything...

- AI is hard now , have seen few guys get beaten by AI pretty badly, but was awesome to see..

4 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

PSN store link? Not seeing it at all. Not up on Steam either. 0LqOjIY.png

Store will come live on 16th, some issue from PS side which BA can do nothing about since they wanted to go the Xbox store way for PSN too...Xbox already has the pre load and a patch for download which people have already done..

Archived