WARNING:: FRAUD/SCAMMER phineas in IVG & ERODOV forums

srajan

Hello guys,@phineas  This guy is from patiala (will attach his original id cards)

Same ID on erodov forum.

His both Bank details

[REMOVED]

This guy is a scammer

He offered me macbook pro in less price and ps4 pro, studio microphone, monitoring speakers and some other things too.

I gave him 1.5 lakh rs. For everything on 28th september.

He said he will give me amazon cards in 5 days now its 16th day. He keeps saying everyday that he is transferring money today but he never does.

This guy should be banned from here and every forum and we should take some action.

Im filing a police report tomorrow and take every possible action against him.

@mods i request you to ban this guy ASAP. And i can provide details in private to mods. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

EDIT: it has come to our attention that Phineas finally paid back Srajan as per the terms they both agreed to, both parties have confirmed this to the mods. However this happened after more than a month of back and forth. As per rules, making deals on IVG is a situation where it's on the buyer to sort out issues and not mods or admins which Srajan did. He only posted this thread to warn of possible scamming, which is perfectly fine. And while we do understand that it's a pain to get screwed over, posting identifiable information directly on the forums isn't the best way to solve the problem either (and has hence been removed). 

Granted IVG is not responsible for deals going sour, but in terms of ensuring the community interests are taken care of, the least we can do is limit potential scams. Given the extraordinary circumstances of the situation, we're permabanning Phineas from the trading post.

1.5L :wOOtjumpy: holy sh*t y was that not me? i don't have a bank account anyways, would have preferred COD of the moolah instead :happydance: seedha haath mein.....rokda :P:puspa: 

1.5L :wOOtjumpy: holy sh*t y was that not me? i don't have a bank account anyways, would have preferred COD of the moolah instead :happydance: seedha haath mein.....rokda [emoji14]:puspa: 
Bro iska kch aur hi scheme tha.. cod nhi ho skta tha. Will tell u everything later.

Did read a thread about him on Erodov about this scammer trying to get money from people by offering them software (Tally ERP) and GPU's at very low tempting prices.

But transferring 1.5L... damn! :wOOtjumpy:
Yes bro. Chetansha posted sbout him

Can you guys quit being assholes for a few minutes?

If you cant help, how about some basic empathy and not trying to rub salt int the wounds. The f**k is wrong with yall. 

Pushy bitch :chair:

Anyway, if anyone dealt with this guy on IVG, step up and let us know if you can contribute something useful. 

Just now, srajan said:

@adity@blitzkreiig cuz imma fool i guess

2 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

Can you guys quit being assholes for a few minutes?

If you cant help, how about some basic empathy and not trying to rub salt int the wounds. The f**k is wrong with yall. 

Pushy bitch :chair:

half a*s knowledge is next to sh*t

so kindly enlighten us

till then, no one in their sane mind would think of a 1.5L transfer over the net for the things you had mention or the reason you have stated

now u get it Afty?

half a*s knowledge is next to sh*t

so kindly enlighten us

till then, no one in their sane mind would think of a 1.5L transfer over the net for the things you had mention or the reason you have stated

now u get it Afty?

The thing is that i did my first deal with him a month ago. Time passed but he gave me nothing and i belong to a very powerful political family so i threatened him so He gave me 5k extra but after so many fckin days. And he gave me 20k amazon cards too.

And that made me trust him. But now my a*s on fire.

P.s - he gave me 10k today.

Just now, srajan said:

The thing is that i did my first deal with him a month ago. Time passed but he gave me nothing and i belong to a very powerful political family so i threatened him so He gave me 5k extra but after so many fckin days. And he gave me 20k amazon cards too.
And that made me trust him. But now my a*s on fire.

Destroy him now. That guy is even more stupid. Trying to scam a guy from a powerful family, that too after he had threatened him. Damn.

Hope you can recover the moolah.....You can surely locate him with bank details.
I have his adhaar and driving license. With address. So no need to track him. His father will give money for this

Destroy him now. That guy is even more stupid. Trying to scam a guy from a powerful family, that too after he had threatened him. Damn.
I gave him time till tmrw 10 pm. I was gona fck him today but he said he will commit suicide and he is not a fraud he begging me to give 1 days extra. ( he is asking me for 1 extra day from 8 days.) But this is his last chance.

Archived