Onrush

Heaven Angel

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2018 at 11:05 AM, Gameimake said:

which type of game platforms are used in onrush?

On 3/28/2018 at 12:36 PM, Walker said:

PS4 and Xbox One. PC coming later.

On 3/30/2018 at 10:45 AM, Gameimake said:

ok...got it...Thanks:)

1 hour ago, Gameimake said:

Is it accessible in Pc or ios?

:wallbash:

got in about 15 minutes of playtime. Game can be really fun but there needs to be some awesome powerups. At the moment all you have is normal boost and the ONRUSH burst which is like a superboost that also leaves a burn trail that can takedown people in pursuit. And the vibration seems way off. In a game like this the vibration should literally pull the controller out of your hand :lol: 

Anyway I'll play some more this evening.

Game could have been wayyy better if it had some "Blur" (game) like powerups. I love the 'its not a race' pitch but wish it had more to do while driving. Needs more combat! 

Controls are on point. Tracks are wide and fun but not 'great'. Game modes are quite unique but game doesnt explain them well or at all really and so everyone online is just 'racing' and being stupid. Has a 60fps mode thats quite stable and really makes a difference, but its not set as default. 

But perhaps the biggest downfall is that its $60. Should have been $30 or at max $40. It gives Rocket League vibes and even that only caught on when it went free on PS+, this could have taken that path may be.

Fun though.

I spent some more time with it last night and @mango_man is pretty much spot in. Game is a lot of fun but needs more work in terms of tracks. Every vehicle has different powers, strengths etc and team play is good.

Also @mango_man how the heck level 26 already 

Archived