Onrush

Heaven Angel

This game probably will be pretty decent but holy f**k that is a garbage trailer. 

Who edited it? Just awful camera movement, constant cutting and slomo/speedup. Literally impossible to tell what is going on. What a awful way to show the game. 

1 hour ago, Aftrunner said:

This game probably will be pretty decent but holy f**k that is a garbage trailer. 

Who edited it? Just awful camera movement, constant cutting and slomo/speedup. Literally impossible to tell what is going on. What a awful way to show the game. 

Agree to this. Remove Motorstorm Nostalgia and this is a Garbage trailer. Doesn't capture the thrill and tension.

ONRUSH is a brand new game that celebrates everything you loved about the iconic arcade titles of yesteryear, but in a visually stunning, phenomenally fun and fresh take on what it means to race. 

Introducing @OnRushGame, the MotorStorm spiritual successor from the Evolution folks @Codemasters launching Summer 2018 for PS4 and Xbox One

18 minutes ago, achilles said:

Yes, more arcade fun please, and if possible, make it more like Motorstorm 1, not the second one which was garbage. Also, ONRUSH, who came up with this shitty name? Impress me codies, you haven't in a while. 

Have you not played Dirt Rally? or F1 2017?

31 minutes ago, achilles said:

Yes, more arcade fun please, and if possible, make it more like Motorstorm 1, not the second one which was garbage. Also, ONRUSH, who came up with this shitty name? Impress me codies, you haven't in a while. 

13 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

This.

Codemasters are in full form since few years. Dirt 4,F1 2016 were fantastic.

4 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

4 hours ago, hope said:

This.

Codemasters are in full form since few years. Dirt 4,F1 2016 were fantastic.

Erm, I guess Dirt Rally either didn't have a demo, or I didn't like it. The last codies game I enjoyed was Dirt 3. I gave up on F1 games a while ago. Used to love them, then suddenly, they were just too much "work". Not my game anymore. Maybe some day I'll get back to them. 

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, adity said:

They still haven't released any actual gameplay video till now. 

I really hope that it's good. Looks like a day 1 buy to me. 

I mean it's ex-evo + codies. I'd trust them with any game involving wheels. :D

• 1 month later...

Archived