Pacifier

On 12/23/2017 at 12:33 AM, Pacifier said:

Santa, please reveal yourself....:)

Hi Banta. Picked up the games by looking at your PS profile. Havnt played them myself, but have seen them appearing again and again in lot of best of 2017 lists, so I hope you will like them. Also hoping that the t-shirt fits well. By the way, the tee was looking much better in the pic, the respective website has put :P Let me know how it is. And sorry I had sent the gifts that early, as mentioned in another thread I have to undergo eye surgery, which was supposed to happen in Dec 2nd week, so sent the gifts before that.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you & your family (& to everyone in the forum). :cheers:

Received second gift from santa

It’s Dunkirk Blu-ray [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44]

Awesome santa is awesome

ae6a23ab71fef627efa6f4676e089db8.jpg

Had already posted first gift earlier, but here is group photo.

Thank you santa again. You have made me happy happy.

Now please reveal thy identity. Pretty please. [emoji19]

4 hours ago, krados said:

Hi Banta. Picked up the games by looking at your PS profile. Havnt played them myself, but have seen them appearing again and again in lot of best of 2017 lists, so I hope you will like them. Also hoping that the t-shirt fits well. By the way, the tee was looking much better in the pic, the respective website has put :P Let me know how it is. And sorry I had sent the gifts that early, as mentioned in another thread I have to undergo eye surgery, which was supposed to happen in Dec 2nd week, so sent the gifts before that.

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you & your family (& to everyone in the forum). :cheers:

Hi Bro,

Would like to start off with just two words , You Rock!!!. 

The games were definitely in my future buy list due to all the praise i see on them in the forum. I couldn't have got any better!! The T-shirt fits perfect and yes, it is of very good quality(my pic doesn't do justice to it :P sry about that).

I know for sure that everything would go well with your surgery and I wish you have a wonderful year ahead. Stay fit, Stay strong and have loads of game time. 

Wish you and your family Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! :cheers:  Thank you once again, Santa.

22 hours ago, abhinit90 said:

Since Engineer is banned he has asked me the post the pics of the gifts he got. I'm posting here on his behalf:

He would also like to his Santa.

OXy5wWE.jpg

GdXJvxO.jpg

Third gift will reach by 27 December.

2 hours ago, abhinit90 said:

Just got my gift from my Santa:

Thank you very much Piper San :wub::kisstogether:

Glad you liked it!!!

On that note, I also got my gifts - Horizon Zero Dawn : Complete Edition :dance: and some clothing accessories for the kids. Thank you Deepak CJ for the awesome and thoughtful gifts :arigato: !

IMG_20171225_142707.jpg

On 12/24/2017 at 4:03 PM, Sufyan said:

Got my gifts.My Santa is Snake.Thanks for the wonderful gifts.Love the Batman GN already.The chocolates box is empty now.The Punisher T shirt (glows at night) is pretty cool but 2 sizes too large:P Thanks again Roshan and wish you a very merry Christmas

thank god, i was worried they got delivered to a wrong address

5 hours ago, piper said:

Glad you liked it!!!

On that note, I also got my gifts - Horizon Zero Dawn : Complete Edition :dance: and some clothing accessories for the kids. Thank you Deepak CJ for the awesome and thoughtful gifts :arigato: !

IMG_20171225_142707.jpg

Finally !!!! Glad you liked them and the other gifts ? fit the little one :cheers:I have been waiting for your post since the shipping showed as delivered !!  But I figured you might be out as it was your Birthday as well :thumbsup:

Btw Deepak is my brother :) I use his US address for the billing purpose, my name is Chethan from Bangalore B) ...  Also, Thanks to Amazon for auto correcting the ZIP code in the address you had given to Abhi.. Hope you are able to finish the massive Horizon by 2018 ?? Have a great new year ahead and happy parenting :cheers:

On another note, still waiting for Mera Santa’s surprises :hypocrite:

Ok. So Santa is serial gifter this year.

Received 3rd gift.

What the falalalalalalala

:panic: :panic: :panic:

e20b35d2fc15de342d36cd5675448b64.jpg

What the flek is going on !!!!!

Thank you [emoji5]

And it looks like 4th one is en-route

[emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji52][emoji52]

This is too much.

Ok. So Santa is serial gifter this year.

Received 3rd gift.

What the falalalalalalala

:panic: :panic: :panic:

e20b35d2fc15de342d36cd5675448b64.jpg

What the flek is going on !!!!!

Thank you [emoji5]

And it looks like 4th one is en-route

[emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji44][emoji52][emoji52]

This is too much.

Woah :majesty:

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Santa heard me !!!  :wOOtjumpy::majesty:

4388c6e8ce156f2919ecf4d0b3ca6dbe.jpg

SANTAnu18 is my Secret Santa :hug:... Thanks so much Shahid bro for this Xbox One exclusive, this will be my second disk game to my Xbox collection... I suck at simulators but gonna play this with some focus.. Thanks again, Have a great year ahead :D:D

Archived