Pacifier

43 minutes ago, Nischey007 said:

These just came in today ! Thanks alot abhinit !!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

I really like those songs, so I hope you like that.

Now that we're done with it; Stupid f**king amazon. Don't be discouraged the better gifts are enroute. Fedex haven't been able to deliver a gift from mumbai to Amritsar in 5 days. It was scheduled today. :rant::ranting:

20 minutes ago, abhinit90 said:

Now that we're done with it; Stupid f**king amazon. Don't be discouraged the better gifts are enroute. Fedex haven't been able to deliver a gift from mumbai to Amritsar in 5 days. It was scheduled today. :rant::ranting:

Same thing has happened to me as well lol....I guess its a busy Xmas at amazon too xD

7 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Santa heard me !!!  :wOOtjumpy::majesty:

4388c6e8ce156f2919ecf4d0b3ca6dbe.jpg

SANTAnu18 is my Secret Santa :hug:... Thanks so much Shahid bro for this Xbox One exclusive, this will be my second disk game to my Xbox collection... I suck at simulators but gonna play this with some focus.. Thanks again, Have a great year ahead :D:D

I am glad you liked it. I planned the courier in such a way that it gets delivered to you exactly on 25th but I totally forgot that they don't deliver anything on 25th. That's why you got it a day late. I am glad that you liked it. I just read/assumed somewhere that you recently got an Xbox One, saw in your XBL profile that you did not have FM7 played. I just hoped that you didn't get it yet. Even I, myself wish to try that game. Will try it on pc soon as I loved the demo and it looks beautiful.

Even I am terrible at sims, but I am sure you will be much better than me. Enjoy the game and have a wonderful 2018 ahead.

7 hours ago, abhinit90 said:

Thanks alot man !  Love Scorpions. More Gifts:thumbsup::wOOtjumpy::dance:

Just ordered the first gift for my Banta. Been out of town, traveling and too much jazz happening in life of late. Good that I finally managed to sit down and do it :D 

Sorry for the delay Banta. You'll be getting more soon :D Also received my first gift. Will post pics soon!

More gifts [emoji38][emoji847] ! Thanks alot Abhinit ! Love the rug.

Ferrero Rocher is one my favorite chocolates.

Hope you and your family have a great New years. 19f81e8340cd7827bea418303dc67f7a.jpg1326ce87bf3f98767ac90cc83a0db4cb.jpg

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Ferrero [emoji7]

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Got my gifts on time but was a bit late in uploading them :P

Got an amazing game, an amazing keyring and an..(yeah you guessed it) amazing wall frame of my fav wrestler :wub:

No enemy football club frame this time :P 

Thanks a lot Daman and festive greeting to you and your family. May the cheer be with you :cheers:

Isjaza3.jpg

WKkcmlz.jpg

looks so sexy, now I suddenly want potara earring :(

Also will upload the frame later :)

5 hours ago, kold_war said:

Damn....Santa didn't gift u man city jersey ? I'm dissapoint :|

I aint :P

Sneaky koldy :chair:

3 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

I got this and a PSN code from Siren from my Santa! Thanks a ton mate :) Now, please reveal yourself and let me know why you chose SIMS :blink:

Edit: The figurines are mine :P

I searched inasnitylimit on public trophies and got you codes for gta san andreas and witcher. Thought you'll love it based on your posts and then realized it's actually insanityslimit and saw that you already had those :lol:  Went through your list and saw that you didn't have Siren(you had a lot of games :P ) so opted for that to add in some chills to your winter gaming :devil:

As for Sims, ordered something else but the delivery was getting delayed to 2018; the price was great on the sims and I just got a pair of cans and mouse pad for myself and was enjoying them quite a bit so thought to cancel the other gift and add in a pair for you too. One that can reach you on time.

Shouldn't have been that eager to jump on San Andreas. Saw the post you mentioning you'll love to own it on modern consoles and didn't pause to think you'd already had done that :wallbash: Should have just gotten a switch game instead :(

Sexy figurines man!

As for the hint, I gave a proper one ^^

Archived