FIFA 18 Pro Club: GunMan

prime.echo

2n02ayr.png

uopdala22e1.png

This is just a new incarnation of Club IVG. This is still the same place where people from IVG (that means you too, you passive online lurker who never posts or even bothers to register but regularly trawls through the posts) can get together and play FIFA Pro Clubs. :) But there are just a few minor differences which we will go through further down the thread. 

opdluaa22e2.png

dm7fhh.png

We are pretty flexible on the formation and roles we play and it depends most of the time on who is on and playing at that moment. But above lineup gives a template of how we normally play. Below is the list of full squad as of now:

Forwards:

FUNanywhere (M)

prime_echo (M)

Midfielders:

rockstarnet1234 (M)

stergent1 (M)

SyLaRzv

ladpuoa22e3.png

We are on most nights of the weeks between 10:00 PM and 12:00 PM. Extra long sessions on friday and saturday nights. 

pdluaoa22e5.png

We are ALWAYS looking for more players. The more the merrier! But we do have certain rules

1. Pick a position. If you give your position as a CDM for e.g. we expect you not to bomb forward every single opportunity. We expect the player to be disciplined and stick to his role/ position.

2. Really looking forward to add more defensive minded players to the club. But drop a line in the thread if you are an attacker as well and we will get back to you.

3. Be respectful. We are all passionate about the game and may say things at the heat of the mo. It happens. Say sorry and move on if you do. 

4. Mic - If you have it, awesome. If you don't, its OK. The club will normally be on a party and you can still hear your teammates communicate.

5. NO SPAMMING pass button. Please have patience during build up play.

If you think you are OK with all the above points, drop your PSN and your preferred position below or contact one of the managers(M) on PSN.

lapdoua22e4.png

I will try to keep this updated at the end of each month. The below snapshot is updated on 26-Dec-2017

rvdkqp.png

Nice post Mr. Eko :D Looks like i have to start playing in the new club to climb those rankings, what time u guys play nowadays and hey list me as a striker as i only play midfield so hope can play upfront :P

Nice post Mr. Eko [emoji3] Looks like i have to start playing in the new club to climb those rankings, what time u guys play nowadays and hey list me as a striker as i only play midfield so hope can play upfront [emoji14]
Hey Syl,
V have 2 strikers already! So need to shore up on midfeild. [emoji4]I'll add you to the group chat.

Hi All,
Our team is considering entering in international competitions such aa vpg etc. Need a 88+ GK and 85+ CB. If theres anyone here, please hit us up.

Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, prime.echo said:

Hey Syl,
V have 2 strikers already! So need to shore up on midfeild. emoji4.pngI'll add you to the group chat.

Hi All,
Our team is considering entering in international competitions such aa vpg etc. Need a 88+ GK and 85+ CB. If theres anyone here, please hit us up.

Thanks.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I don't see a second striker, u played LW only as much as i remember. Its not a big deal listing a member's preferred position as i've played midfield before too to help the team only, anyways i'm cool being listed as mid too np.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived