Joe Cool

The Division 2

15 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Anyone else didn't get mail after friend invite? Stupid thing says registered but doesn't show up on Uplay or on-site nor received the mail... 

I have to launch the game once before I am able to send invites.

4 minutes ago, Nr.Draca47 said:
5 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:
I have to launch the game once before I am able to send invites.

Nope. Jus login to website. U can send from thr

"Players with access to the Private Beta can invite up to three Ubisoft Friends. Login to see if you are eligible to invite friends, or to accept an invitation. Please launch the game at least once to be able to invite your friends."

This is what the site says.

9 minutes ago, ImpatientSoul said:

Guys, does this mean I already have the access to private beta or that I am only signed up for it (may or may not actually get it)?

Capture.jpg

think the entry should be under active phases

"Players with access to the Private Beta can invite up to three Ubisoft Friends. Login to see if you are eligible to invite friends, or to accept an invitation. Please launch the game at least once to be able to invite your friends."

I just invited joe and my game is 40% dl'd

2 minutes ago, Nr.Draca47 said:
5 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

Did he get the invite successfully ? I am unable to invite anyone as that dialog box is showing TRY AGAIN.