Shadow of The Tomb Raider

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, Sach4life said:

How is having on game pass means as good as having it exelusive on platform? 

Sorry I meant timed exclusive. I will edit my post.

Game Pass can become console seller for most people if they can bring more quality games to it including some big 3rd party games.  I'm already seeing people buying XboxOne just for game pass and BC. 

Plus Every multi system owner here will play Tomb Raider on Xbox over PS and PC now.  

Edited by WhiteWolf

10 minutes ago, adity said:

Umm... Isn't game pass available on PC as well? 

No and I don't think new game will be a Playanywhere tittle coz ROTR was bad on Windows store. Windows store not working for them and I can totally see them shutting it down. 

Game pass is Xbox only. Only Playanywhere game pass games work on Windows store. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Sorry I meant timed exclusive. I will edit my post.

Game Pass can become console seller for most people if they can bring more quality games to it including some big 3rd party games.  I'm already seeing people buying XboxOne just for game pass and BC. 

Plus Every multi system owner here will play Tomb Raider on Xbox over PS and PC now.  

Gamepass is going to have less impact than having actual AAA exclusives. It is an excellent service, though. No doubt about that.

3 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Gamepass is going to have less impact than having actual AAA exclusives. It is an excellent service, though. No doubt about that.

Yes but it's better than few months timed exclusivity which brings nothing but hate and bad PR for MS this gen. Example - ROTR 

8 hours ago, slackerninja said:

Eh. RoTR was fun, as was TR 2013. Barring Game Pass, the X1 is cool.

You are in minority. Everyone here labelled TR one of the worst games ever made. Just wait till reveal and all haters will crawl out and two already out and posting here :P

Also Most Sony fanboys don't know that know that Cory Barlog also worked TR cinematics and story :D.  

Barlog joined and pitched in his one-shot camera technique and it was rejected for Tomb Raider. He left the company after that. 

His influence on Tomb Raider is very minimal to notional. This didn't stop him to drop his vision. He moved back to SONY and worked on God of War with the same technique and proved the doubters and Square-Enix wrong. 

• Like 3

oh boy, i thought  joe was supposed to be going on his ignore list or that's what he kept telling rishi when he was begging him to un-ban himself from the forums.  :rofl::rofl:

some people never learn.

Spoiler

including us for un-banning him

• Like 2

Ignore list system is flawed. It should make user post completely invisible instead of just hiding it inside spoiler tag 

Details from Magazine 

New info from Spanish magazine preview:

-Lara is obsessed with the Trinity. She wants revenge. Jonah will lead Lara on the right path. He advises you to save people. Lara only wants to destroy Trinity.

-The puzzles will not be more complex, but more epic, terrifying and deadly.

-After Shadow, there will be more games. But the classic Lara will not return. They will be independent adventures with the same Lara that now.

-The catastrophe that happens in the city is a Tsunami.

-The game will have the best action scenes of the whole trilogy.

-The weapons will be focused on stealth.

-The villain of the game will be Doctor Dominguez.

-The game begins in Cozumel (Mexico) where Trinidad and Lara look for an ancestral key.

-The hunting and the equipment will be more important. They see a Leopard.

-In this occasion, the main tombs will be very important and are more classic.

-In the tombs the sensation is of constant danger. Death will always be on the lookout for puzzles and traps.

-We have freedom when diving. Oxygen must be taken into account.

-The rope allows you to go up and down walls, run through them, and perform longer jumps.

-No vehicles.

-There will be secondary missions.

-The violence returns.

-The duration will be 13-15H without the side missions.

-The tombs are much more hidden and are very dangerous.

-The game is developed by Eidos Montreal, with the collaboration of Crystal. Eidos is the main developer.

DeusEX team main developer and they focusing more on exploration and stealth than previous games. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

1 minute ago, slackerninja said:

AFAIK Eidos isn't main. They're support as they're also working on the Avengers game.

Multiple teams. DeusEX team is on TR and other working with Dynamics on Avengers. Theif team is with Dynamics I think 

7 minutes ago, slackerninja said:

Ah. Explains it. Still sucks that we didn't get a DX game from Obsidian. That would have slayed.

Promotional CG trailer Leaked. Gameplay at MS e3 

Here

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/videoplayer/embed/RE201VK#

This is actually Rambo first blood in disguise :P

Assassin

Damn you posted first while my post was loading :/

Edited by WhiteWolf