Joe Cool

Shadow of The Tomb Raider

Really enjoying the game. Really good and better than ROTR so far imo. 

Fans of first two games should definitely try it. Ignore the haters and try it for yourself.

Story seem alright so far but gameplay is definitely more improved and world is much bigger and more enjoyable to explore. 

And Holyshit this game looks good on PS4.  Lara model looks really good and texture work and lighting also really good. 

:D

Edited by WhiteWolf

Man da faq free deluxe edition costumes are those low poly Lara skins from old TR. All the good ones are earned by playing the game -_-. 

Omg photo mode is hilarious. Lara makes extremely funny faces :rofl:

You can pause and take pics while she is dead after getting impailed :rofl:

6eP4bKo.jpg

Someone on Era took this pic and changed her face reaction using photo mode lol :rofl:

Beautiful game 

https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1874/44631074441_7e93c8c081_o.png

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Man da faq free deluxe edition costumes are those low poly Lara skins from old TR. All the good ones are earned by playing the game -_-. 

Omg photo mode is hilarious. Lara makes extremely funny faces :rofl:

You can pause and take pics while she is dead after getting impailed :rofl:

Spoiler

6eP4bKo.jpg

Someone on Era took this pic and changed her face reaction using photo mode lol :rofl:

Am I the only one who finds this immensely disturbing? :mellow:

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

The same Turkish store which was selling FIFA 19 for 209 TL ( 32 USD) is selling Shadow of Tomb Raider for the same price of 209 TL ( 32 USD) 

The Croft edition is available for 299 TL ( 45 USD ) approx.

It's meaningless though since we can't use it.

17 minutes ago, adity said:

It's meaningless though since we can't use it.

We can use it if you have a Credit card enabled with international transactions . I successfully created an account on Turkish PSN store . I don't have a credit card though . So couldn't add funds . 

Also these deals are not pricing errors or mistakes as such . Turkish PSN is known to be cheap and games / DLC/ PS plus generally cost much less there than other regions ( found this after some searching ) 

PS plus yearly membership goes for 30 USD at times

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

We can use it if you have a Credit card enabled with international transactions . I successfully created an account on Turkish PSN store . I don't have a credit card though . So couldn't add funds . 

PSN is pretty strict with CC validation with address matching.  You will hit a wall when you try to add a card.

Tombs are definitely more challenging on hard and exploration is more rewarding than previous games. 

Game gets better when it opens up. First hour is very linear, full of tutorial nonsense. 

Also Super positive user response from Reddit and era.  :D

https://www.resetera.com/threads/shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-ot-that-belongs-in-my-manor.67745/page-9

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

PSN is pretty strict with CC validation with address matching.  You will hit a wall when you try to add a card.

Yup my bad . International credit cards used to work until 2-3 years ago only . They don't anymore . Not sure if Virtual cards are working anymore .