Shadow of The Tomb Raider

Heaven Angel

9 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Also Most Sony fanboys don't know that know that Cory Barlog also worked TR cinematics and story :D.  

He barely worked on it because they refused his one cut idea, said its too hard and called him crazy so he left and did it with another studio who actually has the talent to pull it off.

Jonah will lead Lara on the right path

FFS, I wish he had died in the last game.

Any person who thinks that the two previous games were bad, should avoid discussing the new game, completely avoid it and don't buy or play it. Don't need unnecessary BS here.

Game discussion thread should be for people who buy the game and playing it. Or will buy it.

Shake your dicks guys this pissing contest between certain members is over.

• Like 1

3C6FP2t.png8HnY1oj.jpg

• In Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Lara must master a deadly jungle, overcome terrifying tombs, and persevere through her darkest hour. As she races to save the world from a Maya apocalypse, Lara will be forged into the Tomb Raider she is destined to be.
  • Fans who pre-order select editions of Shadow of the Tomb Raider will receive 48 hours of early access to the game. Early access comes with the Shadow of the Tomb Raider Digital Deluxe, Croft Edition, and the Ultimate Edition.

Edited by Heaven Angel

1 minute ago, CarbonCore said:

DLC packs starting within 1 month of launching the game? The output of the studio must be really fast if they can develop, test and release first DLC within a month after the game release.

Cut out from the main game to sell it as it will be monthly 1 Tomb + 1 side mission via DLC. 8JgaDkG.gif  

3 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

Second one is also good but the open spaces feel very empty. Other than that, it's very solid.

Yeah,I heard it's pretty solid. With my gaming time limited severely due to work,I don't know when I will finally play it :(

27 minutes ago, slackerninja said:

I hope it's the full game at release and not bits and pieces removed due to DLC. 

Its nice to want things.

BTW if anyone is interested, the MS game pass thingy is 1$ for a month right now for the next 12 days. Combine that with a free trial, you can effectively use the gamepass for a month and a half for basically nothing.

Decent deal if you wanna play a few SP games and call it quits. PC store has Halo RTSs and Gears 4. 

Things I didn't like about rise of the tomb raider

1.not much variety in environment 

2.too many collectables

3.apart from bow no other weapons was fun to use.

4.stealth indicator was bad.

Good :

Tombs

Puzzles

Bow and arrow gameplay

Openness and freedom of the world

I just hope we see better and varied environments and not  just caves and military camps.

5 hours ago, HEMAN said:

Any person who thinks that the two previous games were bad, should avoid discussing the new game, completely avoid it and don't buy or play it. Don't need unnecessary BS here.

Game discussion thread should be for people who buy the game and playing it. Or will buy it.

Shake your dicks guys this pissing contest between certain members is over.

great logic H4VwFoS.png 

5 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Cut out from the main game to sell it as it will be monthly 1 Tomb + 1 side mission via DLC. 8JgaDkG.gif  

QFT

Edited by Keano