Just want some gamer views..

avanildutta

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Because there is always someone who ruins it for everyone. 

Someone will take more time.

Someone will damage the disc.

Someone will blame another person. 

Someone will scam.

Someone will ship in a wrong/lazy way.

Someone...something.

If you plan to do (I don't see any harm and staff won't be responsible if anything goes south), make a group of people who you know and can trust and have proper communication.  

Few of my friends do that in states. Weekly a game and swap. Not only it helps the cost but also gets more value out of it. 

We did have an IVG library back in the day. And it worked mostly fine.

Two basic rules to follow -

1 Stick to trusted members.

2 Dont donate/lend/give a game that you wouldnt want to lose.

Anyway, best of luck.

But someone will have to set strict requirements for eligibility since this is based entirely on trust. 
Also, I'd want them back at some point in the future so we'll also have to create some process for tracking who has what. 
Advice the same.. any way to made this thread editable by multiples people's then they can add up those in main post at times.. not a tech expert so no idea..

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

We did have an IVG library back in the day. And it worked mostly fine.

Two basic rules to follow -

1 Stick to trusted members.
2 Dont donate/lend/give a game that you wouldnt want to lose.

Anyway, best of luck.
Real thing is I'm no doubt want to help fellow members out also want to have a control/limit on my gaming lust or materialistic love.. so I'm ready to take the hit of losing all the disk at some point if needed to..
All my favourite titles are all locked and saved on my steam, origin account.. ie Rocket league/over watch.. etc..So I am at least on some safer side.. [emoji4]

One time security deposit should keep the scammers away IMO.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Naah bro I'll start for free 1st.. scammers may exist but he/she won't be getting a jackpot with one game contrary lost the chance to have a taste of each fish in the console pond at one point of time provided this group stays alive..

Ahh ivg library.....I miss that so much ....it was good until people started delaying returning games and in some cases never returned it itself ?was good while it lasted 

Edit:wanted to read ivg library thread for the lulz ....where the hell is it now? Unable to find it....anyone?

Any idea.. who or in which section / format this rent for free thing should be put up.. what should be the post title and how the library of few or whatever games should be presented or tracked... Just to keep a track of every game in it..
Any ideas welcomed... Or anyone wanna look after the process for free is most welcomed..

people remember IVG library, guess whose brainchild was that :P

Anyway too much hassles, too much follow ups add to it hardly 50-60 active members. Won't fly anymore.

What i suggest is if you are looking at finishing things off in a week, better off buying from TP and sel it after two weeks, value won't depreciate more then 200-300 rupees. Better Bet.

18 hours ago, AtheK said:

people remember IVG library, guess whose brainchild was that :P

Anyway too much hassles, too much follow ups add to it hardly 50-60 active members. Won't fly anymore.

What i suggest is if you are looking at finishing things off in a week, better off buying from TP and sel it after two weeks, value won't depreciate more then 200-300 rupees. Better Bet.

Homie, did you just take credit for an idea and then proceed to tell us what a shitty idea it was? :P

Well I'm giving away my games anyways..Will go classified way.. rates :- free.. only catch shipping at actuals should be borne by the next needy who wants to play the game.. I am sure this gonna hamper many who likes to do TP way.. but not to worry I have a single disk per game. So only one can enjoy one game at a time.. no1 shall posses 2 games at the same time period that's my plan.. success/failure doesn't matter.. the ones who will let it be 1 guy at least that will be my prize money.. I guess..

Will lock the thread pretty soon.. and as I see no mods/admin having an issues with the idea... I can proceed it seems..

On a day I'm free and I'm home I'll start that and tag few members whom I trust will help with the flow.. at least will try 6 months.. wish me luck..

Tc.. cya soon.. and you guys can keep this alive if u want to will love to see the views.... [emoji106][emoji111]️[emoji869]

Archived