Avengers Infinity War Spoiler thread.

WhiteWolf

I saw it. freaking amaze balls start. Its so much funny at least I laughed a lot. 

Tony does not die. Hulk looks like mentally challenged lump of muscles. 

Thanos looks like he wants to enter WWE. They really messed up Hulk and Thanos. They should have kept their original design.

Nobody would have guessed The number of hero's dead or presumed dead. 

Film begins with Thanos attack the Thor's ship to get Tesseract in the battle Loki dies Thor was rescued by starlord and thor go with Raccon to forge a new hamner Gamora,starlord and 2 others go to knowhere to get reality stone but Thanos gets first and kidnap gamora with the reality stone Gamora and Thanos go to Vomir to get Soul stone and gamora dies in the process. Meanwhile on Earth Thanos guards  come for Time and Mind stone they attack doctor strange and kidnap him and Iron man and spider man rescue him. In Scotland some Thanos guards chase after Vision to get mind stone but they fail becoz of the intervention of Captain America. Wanda,Hulk, captain America,black widow and Vision go to Wakanda for removing mind stone without killing vision. Meanwhile Dr strange, iron man and spiderman drive to Titan(Thanos's planet) to fight Thanos When they arrive they'll see starlord,drax and mantis thet come to rescue Gamora. Together they fight Thanos but they fail and Thanos get Time stone from strange and he wormhole to earth. Meanwhile in Wakanda a big fight started with Thanos's guards and avengers during the middle of the fight Thanos arrive and kill Vision and take Mind stone. Then Thor will throw his hammer through thanos heart but Thor fails and Thanos will kill half of the people on earth Bucky,Wanda,Black Panther,spiderman,mantis,darklord,drax will die movie ends

Saw it. 

Really loved the first 75% of it. Once the fighting starts in Wakanda, it kinda goes downhill though. And the ending is such a bullshit cop out. They didnt have the balls to kill anyone for real so they just made them "fade". And you know none of them are gonna stay dead. Especially not BP and spidey so it means absof**kinglutely nothing. Genuinely annoys me that they did have the guts to do something more relevant than that. 

But the way the heroes interact with each other is an absolute joy to watch. Also the theater was packed full and HYPED UP! Massive cheers at every heroes first appearance. It was like watching a Royal Rumble live LOL. 

Captain got the biggest pop. Spidey after that. Hell even Shuri got a smattering of claps. Really fun to watch with a crowd that is so into the movie. :D

1 hour ago, Aftrunner said:

Saw it. 

Really loved the first 75% of it. Once the fighting starts in Wakanda, it kinda goes downhill though. And the ending is such a bullshit cop out. They didnt have the balls to kill anyone for real so they just made them "fade". And you know none of them are gonna stay dead. Especially not BP and spidey so it means absof**kinglutely nothing. Genuinely annoys me that they did have the guts to do something more relevant than that. 

But the way the heroes interact with each other is an absolute joy to watch. Also the theater was packed full and HYPED UP! Massive cheers at every heroes first appearance. It was like watching a Royal Rumble live LOL. 

Captain got the biggest pop. Spidey after that. Hell even Shuri got a smattering of claps. Really fun to watch with a crowd that is so into the movie. :D

Not really a cop out since this is what actually happens in the original i finity gauntlet saga in the comics. It is another thing that The Avengers are totally irrelevant in it. 

Anyway, a fun movie. So, captain marvel is coming but not Adam Warlock. Anyone knows why?

amazing movie. I too did not enjoy the wakanda section that much. btw in the trailers, I'm pretty sure HULK was shown a lot in wakanda fight.. but in the movie itself it's just Bruce In hulkbuster armour with terrible cg at times. Kinda makes you wonder if they changed that entire section in last few months.. 

amazing movie. I too did not enjoy the wakanda section that much. btw in the trailers, I'm pretty sure HULK was shown a lot in wakanda fight.. but in the movie itself it's just Bruce In hulkbuster armour with terrible cg at times. Kinda makes you wonder if they changed that entire section in last few months.. 
no that was all smoke and mirrors.. a way to hype the movie and hide the plot and twists.. because of those trailer shots i kept thinking okay hes gonna go hulk now but he didnt..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I thought that was really smart and played off the audiences expectations hilariously. 

Like for sure, I was 100%, totally convinced, that he was gonna burst out of the Hulkbuster in the fight with the Alien lacky. But nope. Nothing. 

Are you guys kidding me? Thor's entry in Wakanda is THE BEST ENTRY EVAR!!!!!! how could you guys not like that? It got the massive cheer in my hall, second to probably only Cap entry. HUGE shouts and claps.

Also, Iron Man's fights with Thanos in the titan one on one was really well done. Usually Iron Man's action sequences aren't that good, last time it was done correctly was when in IM2, Tony fights with Whiplash.

But all one on one like

Hulk vs Thanos

Doctor Strange vs Thanos

Iron Man vs Thanos

were very well done. The road fight scene with Ebony Maw was great too. Its amazing how they kept the whole thing tight despite so many heroes. Kudos to all the makers for making a very balanced movie.

Actually, everything was excellent in the movie. From start till the very end.

Yes, its a bit of a downer that they didn't kill any big guns despite the hype surrounding it. But I am fine with it and I actually think that its for the better as Marvel needs to market Part 2 too and then they kill Both Iron Man and Cap in second movie.

And finally, the audience was excellent. All in all, an incredible experience which I only felt in Avengers 1 last time. No other movie managed to pump me up that much in theater.

Dude my audience went f**king APESHIT when Thor lands in Wakanda.

Cap'n got the loudest reveal cheers but Thor coming back to earth was crazy, everybody lost their damn mind. 

Archived