Avengers Infinity War Spoiler thread.

PS Fan

Lets start the favourite Quote discussion. There were tons. I can't think of any one particular so here are some: (was reading comments from IGN facebook page and got the idea)

"New haircut?" - Cap
"I see you've copied my beard" - Thor

"Where is Gamora?" - Quill
"I'll do you better, Who is Gamora?" - Stark
I'll do YOU one better,, Why is Gamora?"  - Drax [emoji38]

Thor Arrives at wakanda - "You guys are dead now!!!" - Banner

Mantis: " We kick names and take a*s." [emoji38] Bloody censor censored the word a*s

Stan Lee: "What's the matter, never seen a spacehsip before?"

And last but not least:

Nick Fury: "Motherf..."

you really are the worst brother..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Also lol@ some of the spoiler reviews saying that Marvel has the balls to kill off half the Avengers, like some people truly believe that those who turned to dust are permanently dead. The moment they showed Black Panther and Spidey dying the stakes were gone.

Loved it. Amazing movie. Fantastic action. Great dialogues. Crowd here wasn't as good as Indian crowd. Few pops during Captain America entrance and few gasps when Tony gets stabbed. The deaths were well done. My wife was genuinely sad that Spidey died. Casual fans really thought that everyone died for real. Probably best superhero movie for me. Nothing beats this. It was like a comic book coming alive.

Movie is enjoyable but underwhelming for sure. I expected much more screen time for the main characters but the whole focus was on Thanos all the time. Yes, the death effect faded as soon as everyone started dying. Obviously they will be back somehow in sequel. Thor was fantastic, Iron man too, vision was a complete pussy, BP and Cap didn't had much to do, oh yeah and Guardians were great too. All in all it was fun but unsatisfactory climax. End credit scene was good.
Btw, saw it today in 11am show and to my surprise the hall was full.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

DcMKOzCV0AIwHH0.jpg

If starlord didn't hit Thanos while on Titan, Mantis will sucessfully sleep him and Ironman,Dr.Strange,spiderman takeaway the gauntlet from Thanos and movie will ended with 1 part only saving me some money from watching the 2nd part.Starlord is real piece of sh*t 

13 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Pretty sure he would've still got the gauntlet back unless Doc opened a portal and ran away with it. He beat the sh*t out of Hulk without using stone powers.

Or until Tony put it on. 

If starlord didn't hit Thanos while on Titan, Mantis will sucessfully sleep him and Ironman,Dr.Strange,spiderman takeaway the gauntlet from Thanos and movie will ended with 1 part only saving me some money from watching the 2nd part.Starlord is real piece of sh*t 
saving your money is not marvels concern they want to make more money hence part 2 haha..

I am pretty sure Starlord hitting Thanos was part of the "one scenario" that Dr Strange saw. It had to happen that way for them to win (however they do win in Part 2). Otherwise he could have sent Starlord to a different place through a Portal like he did with Thor and Loki in Ragnarok.

9 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

Pretty sure he would've still got the gauntlet back unless Doc opened a portal and ran away with it. He beat the sh*t out of Hulk without using stone powers.

Also this. 

Just taking the gauntlet away from him isn't an insta-win. And even if Doc runs away with the gauntlet, Thanos would find him. 

I am pretty sure Starlord hitting Thanos was part of the "one scenario" that Dr Strange saw. It had to happen that way for them to win (however they do win in Part 2). Otherwise he could have sent Starlord to a different place through a Portal like he did with Thor and Loki in Ragnarok.

Also this. 

Just taking the gauntlet away from him isn't an insta-win. And even if Doc runs away with the gauntlet, Thanos would find him. 
thats exactly why doc says we are in the end game now.. and later there was no other way..

Saw the movie. It was good can’t wait for sequel. Capt Marvel is coming. ? Idk why but Vision is always useless in all of the avengers movie. He does nothing except talk. 

Feels bad for Loki though. Always been one of my fav. :( 

The powers of Ebony Maw in the starting fight was god  level. ????

Archived