Avengers Infinity War Spoiler thread.

PS Fan

Oh, man. What a hokey, cliche´ ridden, pandering to all minorities and the oppressed, boy scout-ish, feel good, good-y two shoes, dumbf**k of a film. And it was amazing fun, and the action scenes are just f**king retarded at this point.

My question now is, since they've shown Thanos like this, who could f**king beat him? He is so far beyond anyones' reach either separately or together, that if the reason for his fall doesn't turn out to be amazing, it would be so disappointing. 

What am I thinking? It's Marvel, ofcourse it will be some lame hokey feel good reason so everyone could go home smiling, and the kids could sleep peacefully at night. The brainwashing happens during the day. 

Motherf.. 

Edit: I know what they're going to use as the ending

Dr. Strange will save the day by taking back the time stone and when asked why he gave it in the first place, and why he didn't try to stop Thanos then, he would say: "When Thanos was after what he believed was his destiny, of destroying half the universe, then no one, and he means NO ONE could stop him, either collectively or otherwise. Thanos' capabilities are far, far beyond anyone's equal, that he could only be defeated once he was done and didn't know what else to do. He had nothing to look forward to. And when he wasn't driven, wasn't bothered, he wasn't as much of a threat, and that he could be taken down." Then, he would reverse time to as it was before, and none would've died. Well except maybe Loki :P 

Bank it!

Maybe I'm too high :fear: 

Edit 2: I have to mention the crowd. Man. Hooting, woo-wooing, cheers, everything!! Enhanced max! 

Edit 3: Best line? "You should've gone for the head." B)

Edit 4: Going through the thread now, and holy crap, this sort of thing has been discussed. "I thought I was the wonly one" :P

he is leading because he has america in his name :rofl:

anyway time for captain marvel to take reins of avengers, with a final lsign off from RDJ, he will be missed.

15 minutes ago, AnK said:

One thing is for sure 

If they don’t make Chris Pratt undo his foolishness & do something big to stop Thanos 

his career is over 

he will be the most unanimously hated MCU hero in history 

his other ventures will flop too

Not even a hint of exaggeration and hyperbole in this post

@AnK Wakandan thing was not stupid. It was a complete waste of time. By this point, Thanos had 5 stones in his possession, and most importantly the time stone. There was nothing anyone (including Thor) could do to him at this point. He truly was toying with them, and was just giving them the satisfaction of hitting him and thinking they had any chance. Just as Dr Strange, he could also see the future with the time stone, and could rewind time to any point he wished. So Thor being more powerful than him is false. It was just a game to him at that point.

The only one who could have done something at that point was Vision, who could have used the mind stone to make Thanos's army, including the remaining Black Order fight each other or remove them from play somehow. And even that would have just delayed the inevitable. There was nothing anyone could have done at that point.

BTW some comic spoilers (comics are different than the movies, so it should be safe to look, but spoiler tagging just in case); (also am not a hardcore comic fan and just found out the info recently)  -

Spoiler

BTW in Marvel-verse Thor etc are not considered gods. The true god in Marvel-verse is called "The one above All". Below him is the Living Tribunal, who oversees that the laws of the entire multiverse is maintained  Their powers are above the entire infinity gauntlet+stones. But they do nothing.

And there is only one being who can stop Thanos (with or without Infinity stones). And that is Thanos himself.

Is no one going to tak about the fact that all the goddamn infinity stones that Thanos got were when  a goddamn AVENGER gave it up so another AVENGER wasn’t killed at that time? :rofl: 

Loki trying to save Thor

Doc trying to save Stark

Those buffoons trying to save Vision (VISION?!?!! :rofl: )

Hell the only “avenging” that happened was when Quill tried to avenge Gamorrah. And everyone hates him now. He was the only real goddamn avenger in the entire MCU so far :lol: 

Oh this movie was so campy. 

Fun fact: my phone was autocorrecting Thanos to thanks, makes me think Thanos as a word and a name came to the creators as a typo of Thanks :P 

Like qt the end of a letter or e-mail 

Thanos

Stan Lee

And someone went, holy sh*t that’s my Darkseid 

3 hours ago, AnK said:

Well it’s a summer blockbuster movie at the end of the day & using too much brain is not good for heart 

but yeah MCU must deal with that Chris Pratt situation aptly if they don’t wona do long term damage to his career 

ppl were actually happy to see him turn to ashes more than thor’s entrance in wakanda

Ahahaha relax man it's not Chris Pratt doing that, it's his character "Peter quill". lol you really hate him

What? No, him fking up in movie like the script says he should will not affect his carrier lol. If that was the case then RDJ would be back on drugs since Iron Man fks up so bad in every movie. In Avengers 2 he basically caused the death of thousands of people by creating Ultron. 

Well it’s a summer blockbuster movie at the end of the day & using too much brain is not good for heart 

but yeah MCU must deal with that Chris Pratt situation aptly if they don’t wona do long term damage to his career 

ppl were actually happy to see him turn to ashes more than thor’s entrance in wakanda
lol ank wtf..

if that was case sala gabbar ko toh filmein hi nahi milni chahiye thi baad main.. [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

49 minutes ago, pArth said:

are you serious ank?!

Only a fool would judge an actor by actions of the character he is playing.

are you calling ank a fool :fear:

Omg!!
you guys are acting weird now to be honest 
did you even read what I wrote 

i am not the foolish nerd who would judge anybody 
i am just pointing out the obvious 

here go & say that to everybody who is writing about it in editorials:- 

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/04/30/avengers-infinity-war-star-lord-hate-worst-mcu-hero/
these are same people who called for solo boycott after the last jedi disappointed them.. lol

Ank is not completely wrong. Stuff like this does affect an actor's image to the mass audience. One of the primary reason behind Pratt's recent success is his immense likability, and that must definitely have taken a hit with IW.

You may say it's stupid, and you will be correct. But 'stupid' is how public rolls.

Of course that doesn't mean "his career is over". Another good role and he will be right back where he was.

27 minutes ago, sobbii said:

bc ab jurassic world flop jaayegi emoji14.png

And Deadpool 2 as well because Josh Brolin killed half the Avengers. He'd be lucky to find a job at local Barista.

Archived