God of War

Big Boss

SPOILERS  = INSTA BAN

HINTING AT SPOILERS OR HOW THEY OCCUR = INSTA BAN

POSTING WHERE YOU ARE IN THE GAME = INSTA BAN (USE HIDE/SPOILER TAGS FROM 1/5/18)

POSTING WHICH BOSS YOU CLEARED/ARE GOING TO CLEAR = INSTA BAN (USE HIDE/SPOILER TAGS FROM 1/5/18)

MENTIONING PLOT POINTS OR FEATURES THAT WAS NOT OFFICIALLY AND PUBLICLY KNOWN BEFORE RELEASE DATE = INSTA BAN (USE HIDE/SPOILER TAGS FROM 1/5/18)

DISCUSS SPOILERS AND ALL THIS OTHER STUFF IN THE GOD OF WAR SPOILERS THREAD

IF THE GAME HAS BLACK BARS OR IS BEING CUT:

On 4/20/2018 at 10:50 PM, Mizanurification said:

Ahh had to manually adjust from PS4 settings:

Settings> Sound And Sound> Display Area Settings> Enlarge.

Platform: PS4

Developer: Santa Monica

Break the cycle of violence with a stunning retelling of the classic series.

On 6/16/2016 at 2:37 PM, hope said:

Ghost

aNLHqid.jpg

Scars of Chain Glow during Spartan Rage

LBVp3pY.jpg

Wolf

a5ru8NW.jpg

Fairy

DqTQTU6.jpg

Holy sh*t :panic:

THE DEFINITIVE IVG REVIEW FROM THE GUY WHO WEARS GOD OF WAR ASCENSION BOXERS:

18 minutes ago, hope said:

Well i didn't like it at all. I would give it a 7-7.5 maybe and i am being generous here.

Biggest let down for me was the Combat. It didn't lack depth,you have so many options at your disposal but i missed the fluid blade square square triangle type combat. Without bothering about upgrades i could just breeze past the game. Axe is slow and boring :yawn:

I didn't like the story as well. Whole father son bond was executed perfectly but i prefer the no holds barred approach of previous games. 

I didn't like graphics as well. Its the best looking game ever but i miss the old greek dark world. There is too much colour here. Yes,my favourite film is Black also.

Overall its a servicble game which nails every aspect of gaming but nai mujhe toh nahi jama bhai.

Hope Sequel is Better :)

• Like 4

Norse mythology, I am surprised many people didn't pick up on that.

But good to see they are taking a new turn to the franchise and not milking it to death with some Kratos spin-off/resurrection BS.

Norse mythology, I am surprised many people didn't pick up on that.

But good to see they are taking a new turn to the franchise and not milking it to death with some Kratos spin-off/resurrection BS.

LOL Norse mythology got leaked months ago by Nerdleaks. We already knew that.

LOL Norse mythology got leaked months ago by Nerdleaks. We already knew that.

Ehhhh, leaks =/= confirmation.

KC, did he discuss the timeline and stuff ? If its still Kratos how does this fit in ? I thought this would be a new ark.

KC, did he discuss the timeline and stuff ? If its still Kratos how does this fit in ? I thought this would be a new ark.

yes. he said its said many years in the future and continues the storyline from 3 set in new mythology. wont say anything more. most likely sony told him to keep his mouth shut after he leaked gow 4 at psx

• Like 1

neat, but the RAGE is gone :P

Thats because its the start of the game.

In 4 kids gets sodomized by odin leading to daadhi waala Kratos molesting Loki and Thor as revenge leading to an even bigger event which culminates in a massive orgy between all of them but the kid isn't invited because that's paedophilia. Thats when the rage comes in, the kid bundles in all his frustration for being left out and proceeds to kill everyone in the most brutal manner ever.

• Like 1

I mean to say we already knew what to expect. it was a confirmed leak with actual concept arts and what not.

Thats because its the start of the game.

In 4 kids gets sodomized by odin leading to daadhi waala Kratos molesting Loki and Thor as revenge leading to an even bigger event which culminates in a massive orgy between all of them but the kid isn't invited because that's paedophilia. Thats when the rage comes in, the kid bundles in all his frustration for being left out and proceeds to kill everyone in the most brutal manner ever.

O__o

Am glad you aren't the story writer lol.

• Like 1

The Rage is there.I guess towards the end of the game,he will go beserk.In the demo,several times i thought he lost it but holded back.

And in the end,there is a nice emo moment.Beautifully done.Kratos being a badass guy didnt put the hand over the shoulder of his son.

Interesting times ahead.

new details here

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/13/first-look-santa-monica-studios-new-god-of-war-on-ps4/

For Kratos, this change means breaking the cycle of violence, distrust and deception that his family, the Greek pantheon, perpetuated for so long. That cycle drove a whole host of bad decisions – the ill-fated deal with Ares, the murder of his family and a rage fueled descent into madness and vengeance that ultimately ended with the epic destruction of Olympus.

It also means learning how to control his rage, the intensely turbulent monster that lives within him, steering him down ever-darker paths. Kratos needed to figure out how to put the monster back in the box, how to control when he does and does not let that monster out.

This playable gameplay teaser is an early first glimpse at the new beginning for God of War. We are so very eager to show you more as the game continues to take shape.

that kid is so going to die.

^^ The kid will need to die, We want angry kratos back.

Kratos is clearly trying to control his anger. Spartan rage is where he belongs :D

The official video is racking up amazing number of views(relative to other PS videos).

Edited by Aloy