God of War

Big Boss

Watch at trailer at 2:16 onwards.Atreus is on Enemies back and kratos Slices him :lol:

Also Cory confirmed,no QTE's in the game.So in those cinenatic moments,whatever attack button you press will be the Action in the scene.So its all upto you.

This will be a technical Marvel l.How did they achieve such graphics on ps4 :O Also whole game is a Single Shot :O

1 hour ago, playstation said:

Aman, Fallout was not reported on any new channel iirc ...it was just publisher themselves decided to not launch it.....this is why i said that may be we are creating the fear that something would  happen here and that gaming is too small a news and these things would just pass under their nose....

@sobbii..cannot watch any youtube but got the idea which news channel...net is too slow...crossed FUP....

Yup. Its needless FUD most of the time. Same thing happened with dragon age inquisition and people were losing their minds about the next mass effect or fallout and nothing happened. same with uncharted expansion, though it is yet to release. 

On the other hand this is already out and no one cared. From overwatch and smite

https://goo.gl/images/yyUoHD

https://goo.gl/images/tkrRz5

Edited by KnackChap

15 hours ago, pixeljunkie said:

Oh cmon! It's quarter past midnight. Be serious!

I'd appreciate it if you'd post the YT link to the interview. Thanks! :)

Video nhi hai bhai.Agar isse maante ho toh thik warna jai ram ji ki.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/6/15/15811678/god-of-war-ps4-director-no-qtes-quick-time-events

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Good analysis! I'll soo miss the blades of chaos (kratos's main weapon) and old Kratos :( 

I hope that head is not odin's. Odin is much more powerful then Thor. 

That Chamber he visits where he sees the Vaas is where he gets the Blades i think.

Quite sure Athena has a part to play in it.She has to be there in the game.

Also,remember the Grave Digger who tells Kratos he is digging his grave.I think he only saves Kratos.My theory :P

Good analysis! I'll soo miss the blades of chaos (kratos's main weapon) and old Kratos [emoji20] 

I hope that head is not odin's. Odin is much more powerful then Thor. 

Didn't the developer confirm that this particular timeline does not have Thor and all? This timeline is much before that I guess.

Man super excited for this game. I am pretty sure the blades of chaos will be there in this game at some point in time. Maybe final boss battle when his axe is not enough and he needs every advantage that he possibly can have to defeat the final boss and he calls upon the blades of chaos ? :D:O

Just now, Monokuma said:

Didn't the developer confirm that this particular timeline does not have Thor and all? This timeline is much before that I guess.

Man super excited for this game. I am pretty sure the blades of chaos will be there in this game at some point in time. Maybe final boss battle when his axe is not enough and he needs every advantage that he possibly can have to defeat the final boss and he calls upon the blades of chaos ? :D:O

I think the developer just confirmed that this is before the Vikings (i.e. the people/race). Their gods are expected to be present. So highly likely you will see Thor, Odin etc. Besides, you have the World Serpent. How can the World Serpent exist without it's father (Loki)?

I think the developer just confirmed that this is before the Vikings (i.e. the people/race). Their gods are expected to be present. So highly likely you will see Thor, Odin etc. Besides, you have the World Serpent. How can the World Serpent exist without it's father (Loki)?

Good point, let's see who all we get to battle :D