God of War

Big Boss

5 hours ago, The Panda said:

Wait... there's a snake in this game? 

It’s literally in the logo of the game. 

Even if one is unaware of Norse Mythology,didn’t watch a single trailer till now or haven’t heard about it….the logo itself just gives it away. 

1 hour ago, The Panda said:

No clue about Greek or Norse mythology. :fear1: 

Greek GoW:- images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw_nc7leGrpzVwX6Cztai

The 24th and last letter of the Greek alphabet, Omega (Ω), essentially means the end of something, the last, the ultimate limit of a set, or the "Great End." Without getting into a lesson in Greek, Omega signifies a grand closure, like the conclusion of a large-scale event.

(Sets well with the theme of the franchise.)

Norse GoW:- images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxWMUkJDxAWpsCNC3ArvE

The ouroboros or uroboros (/ˌjʊərəˈbɒrəs/) is an ancient symbol depicting a serpent or dragon eating its own tail. ... The ouroboros is often interpreted as a symbol for eternal cyclic renewal or a cycle of life, death, and rebirth.

(Sets well with the rebirth of the franchise over & again)

• Like 2

Running this on 100+ fps is absolutely glorious. I can't define in words how good the combat feels on such high fps, literally butter smooth. 

And the best part is it does not make the system sound like a jet engine. I left the game midway on my PS4 because I legit thought my console was going to explode with all the noise it was making. Now starting the game again from the beginning and so far it's been such a fun experience. 

3 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Running this on 100+ fps is absolutely glorious. I can't define in words how good the combat feels on such high fps, literally butter smooth. 

And the best part is it does not make the system sound like a jet engine. I left the game midway on my PS4 because I legit thought my console was going to explode with all the noise it was making. Now starting the game again from the beginning and so far it's been such a fun experience. 

I hope you are playing on Give Me God of War mode. Such high fps will make a big difference for this difficulty level 

Edited by 0verlord

5 hours ago, 0verlord said:

I hope you are playing on Give Me God of War mode. Such high fps will make a big difference for this difficulty level 

Will play my second playthrough on that. Right now I am too dumbfound looking at the graphics of every stage to focus purely on combat. 

The game looks so beautiful in ultra.