Pro Evolution Soccer 2019

SRINI87

5 hours ago, SRINI87 said:

I hope it delivers where it matters

Gameplay

This. 17 was one of the best footie games ever. It pwned fifa that year.

Last year was a disappointment for me. Didn't have much value. Fifa was better.

Lets see this year.

Borussia Dortmund has prematurely terminated their exclusive deal with PES

KONAMI and Borussia Dortmund had a license agreement with respect to the use of Borussia Dortmund's logos, players, stadium and other features in KONAMI products until June 2020. However this agreement was prematurely terminated by Borussia Dortmund. KONAMI will not include Borussia Dortmund’s logos, players, stadium and other features in “PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019”.

____

Westfalenstadion back to FIFA. xEdph5b.png 

I just feel really bad for PES but I’ve been a Fifa player for years and I just can’t get behind pes. It feels like I’m playing a game that was released in the early 2010’s 

sure FIFA’s gameplay is unrealistic but the idea that that reminds you that you’re playing a video game and all that... come on...

Even the commentary in pes sucks.

23 minutes ago, hussain said:

I just feel really bad for PES but I’ve been a Fifa player for years and I just can’t get behind pes. It feels like I’m playing a game that was released in the early 2010’s 

sure FIFA’s gameplay is unrealistic but the idea that that reminds you that you’re playing a video game and all that... come on...

Play pes 2017 boi.

Best footie game in a long time. You will forget fifa. Though pes 18 was bad. 

3 minutes ago, hope said:

Play pes 2017 boi.

Best footie game in a long time. You will forget fifa. Though pes 18 was bad. 

Ok will give it a shot today. Let’s see

Maybe you started playing during Fifa reign. How old are you, 10?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, hussain said:

Because it sucks. There is nothing good outside gameplay. But deluded PES boys call themselves superior every year.

Don't even bother. The serves are garbage level and so is everything. Imagine paying $60 and then have to fix everything by yourself while stuck in 00s UI and shite. 

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Because it sucks. There is nothing good outside gameplay. But deluded PES boys call themselves superior every year.

Don't even bother. The serves are garbage level and so is everything. Imagine paying $60 and then have to fix everything by yourself while stuck in 00s UI and shite. 

True. As much as I hate to say this, but I agree.

In terms of overall value for money, FIFA is clearly superior. PES really has a lot of audacity to charge $60 for the 'game' that they release.

When, the kits are added by the users, the stadiums/cup names are renamed by users.

It just doesn't make sense to pay $60 for it. Yes, the gameplay is good (although, this year, I found FIFA to be more fun and enjoyable to play), but IMO, it doesn't justify the $60 price-tag.

As someone who played Fifa from 02 to 14 without skipping a single year, switched to PES in 15 and realized how sh*t the gameplay in Fifa has been. I don't get dazzled by presentation or snazzy menus so dropping Fifa wasn't a big loss, but man the online in PES is so bad. Its like they're still stuck in PS2 era.

12 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

As someone who played Fifa from 02 to 14 without skipping a single year, switched to PES in 15 and realized how sh*t the gameplay in Fifa has been. I don't get dazzled by presentation or snazzy menus so dropping Fifa wasn't a big loss, but man the online in PES is so bad. Its like they're still stuck in PS2 era.

Exactly. It feels like I’m playing a ps2 game. I used to play pes a lot during 2006 and all those years ... actually liked pes more because it was more fun to play but now maybe because they don’t have the money ea does. It’s just not a great experience overall.

mostly though, I can’t play pes because none of my friends would ever even try to learn the different gameplay 

21 hours ago, SRINI87 said:

Fifa 18 definitely improved over previous Fifa's gameplay

but still there is  traces of old feeling.

Animations needs overhaul. there are still some old animations

18 is so bad, 19 will be sold on champions and europa league licenses.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived