SRINI87

jpg

Developer: KONAMI

Publisher: KONAMI

Platforms: PC, PS4, XBOX ONE

Release date: 28.08.2018

Features:

MYCLUB
The biggest changes to myClub in years. Obtain strong players, play CO-OP, or go up against your rivals and compete in PES LEAGUE.

High Performance Players will be introduced to the game. Depending on their performance in last week's match, these players will have boosted stats and possibly new skills for a limited period. Strengthen your squad with these special versions of your favorite players or get introduced to new players who performed well.

PES LEAGUE weekly matches is a new feature coming to myClub! Compete against other users within your group, which will feature a nice balance of people to match up with. Your division and position will fluctuate based on your performance. Various rewards can be obtained if you make it to the top ranking. Get new players, strengthen your squad, and play matches as you aim for the top!

The drama of the beautiful game, more visible and clearly portrayed through many different playing styles.

Introduction of 11 new skill traits that will help enhance player uniqueness, including cross over turn, no-look pass, controlled chip, dipping shot, and rising shot. These new skills increase the total in-game number to 39.

Player individuality has also been taken to the next level, where skills and strengths are more prominent in impact and motion during gameplay.

MAGIC MOMENTS
Dribbling animation and fluidity is now based on a variety of factors, such as player and ball positioning along the defensive line, precise feint movements to make a break around the sides, and awareness of the close proximity of the opposition while turning.

New shooting mechanics with unique varied animations have been introduced, including the motion of the ball slipping past the goalkeeper's outstretched hands, reactions of the attacker who just slightly missed, and more intense/joyful reactions around the goal area.

A significant introduction is Visible Fatigue, which is a reworked, rebalanced stamina system. Players will give clear visual indications when they are tired, with their stamina level impacting how they play. How you manage players during a match and when you make substitutions could be the difference between winning or losing.

Quick substitutions will be available when the ball goes out of play. A simple button press will give you recommended changes based on stamina and position. No need to interrupt the gameplay during a tense match!

Improvements have been made to make the movement of the ball more natural and varied. The trajectory of the ball is now based on posture and how the ball was kicked. Also, situations like the ball bouncing off the goalkeeper's body or hitting a defender during a block have more realistic outcomes.

Full body touch introduced last year has been further enhanced. How the ball is controlled depends more on the surrounding situation, allowing for smoother and contextual trapping of the ball.

ML REAL SEASON
Pre-season featuring the International Champions Cup, improved negotiations for transfers, and more licensed leagues. These 3 key changes will make you feel more like an actual manager.

Take part in the International Champions Cup before the season begins. Find your best 11, determine your strategy, and finalize your tactics for the new campaign.

Improved negotiation system and budget management. Added a re-sell and clean sheet options, so that strategy is needed not only on the field, but also with club management.

4K HDR support across all capable platforms. Experience PES 2019's realistic visuals with more clarity and a realistic range of colors.

Enlighten software has been used to rework lighting, both natural and stadium based. Stands and fields will closely mirror their real-life counterparts depending on the time of day, bringing a more realistic look and feel to PES 2019.

Snow weather effects have been added. Not only will snow appear in the game, it will also affect gameplay. You will need to plan your strategy and make key choices based on the weather.

Trailer

pes2019_anfield.jpg

pes2019_004.jpg

pes2019_sansiro.jpg

pes2019_giuseppe_meazza.jpg

pes2019_002.jpg

If they are going to depend on classic players then i’m out. They are right about Champions league not effecting team license but it gave that Champions league atmosphere losing the license is still a huge blow for me.

And what do they mean by “authentic leagues”?10d39d6717f1fc66e8c2d1c86bcacb80.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am also not kern for legend players but the current ones.  And actually it disappoints me when Konami avails old players or players like Usain Bolt. 

But the thing is pes is currently best in providing almost realistic gameplay and mechanics of football. So it's always a buy buy for me. Of course like many I hate micro transaction in any game 

Even I'm waiting to see what the 'new, authentic leagues' are.

Champions League was certainly a draw for this game. Without it, a feeling of something missing will certainly be there.

Bought both FIFA and PES last year, and FIFA clearly kept me more busy. Maybe because I was playing FIFA after many years, I was hooked to the presentation.

Not sure about this year. May not buy either due to lack of time to play.

Yea, bonus like Usian Bolt is an insult and yes always PES but it kinda does pisses me off as you spend your own money unlike those youtube promotors who talk nothing but the plus side of the game and gets their copy free it’s people like us who is playing PES since pes 4 which makes me feel lied to.
And speaking of FiFa it always has better presentation but as me being a PES fan i can’t go back to fifa even i was a fifa fan before I played PES.

I also bought fifa 18 and pes 2018 afyer 2 years but like always I could not play fifa more than 3 4 times..  I know it's an old debate fifa or pes but how can someone enjoy fifa mechanism..  I mean there players behave like robot and ball movement on ground or when you goal,  is just enough to make you realise that Oh its video game..  Despite every drawback I always loved pes gameplay afyer all gameplay is the only thing for which most of us play vidwogame. As far as I am concerned..  I can compromise with authentic leagues for gameplay. 

Just wish pes 2019 doesn't concentrate on legendary players and micro transaction.. And playing/winning competitions should be more fruitful.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Which team will you choose for "my club" ?  Can't we take India?  This year I wanted to make an Indian team for my club it warned that if you choose this country you won't be able to play international matches..  What does it mean? 

I want to choose a team with unique kits(cloths)  and good looking hometown stadium... 

3 minutes ago, swift said:

Not bad but we need stadiums too emoji5.png

PES 2019 will also include lots of stadiums from launch, including FC Barcelona's Camp Nou and Palmeiras' Allianz Park, exclusively. 

Hopefully, this means Westfalenstadion isn't exclusive anymore. 

PES 2019 will also include lots of stadiums from launch, including FC Barcelona's Camp Nou and Palmeiras' Allianz Park, exclusively. 

Hopefully, this means Westfalenstadion isn't exclusive anymore. 

Nou Camp has always been since the dawn of time lol.

Archived