2018 FIFA World Cup - France Le champion du monde

Heaven Angel

4 minutes ago, hazard12345 said:

and won 1 beating bayern in the final in their own stadium

So? That proves what? How does that prove anything? As i said, the fact that german teams have reached the finals more kind of tells you where English league is. Just because it is more competitive among themselves, means nothing if competition is directly with the top teams of other leagues.

Just now, Sach4life said:

So? That proves what? How does that prove anything? As i said, the fact that german teams have reached the finals more kind of tells you where English league is. Just because it is more competitive among themselves, means nothing if competition is directly with the top teams if other leagues.

Bayern lost against an italian, english team and won the final against a german team says it all

1 minute ago, hazard12345 said:

Bayern lost against an italian, english team and won the final against a german team says it all

And they reached the finals by beating who? Or was that tournament played among german teams only? I mean, you make absolutely no sense right now.

1 minute ago, Sach4life said:

And they reached the finals by beating who? Or was that tournament played among german teams only? I mean, you make absolutely no sense right now.

you win the trophy by beating the finalist, not when you have to play two legs and you can adjust your style for each of them

bayern were clueless against inter and chelsea and couldnt break them down

2 minutes ago, hazard12345 said:

you win the trophy by beating the finalist, not when you have to play two legs and you can adjust your style for each of them

bayern were clueless against inter and chelsea and couldnt break them down

Winning in 2 legs is lot more difficult than winning the final match. Anyone can win on a single day, winning over 2 legs proves your superiority over the other team lot more. 

Group stage end.

• Senegal is the first team in World Cup history to be eliminated on fair play
  • For the first time since 1982, no African team will advance out of the group stage
  • From all the 32 teams in the world cup, only Egypt and Panama leave with 0 points
  • Germany fell at the first hurdle, becoming the third successive defending champions to be eliminated from the next World Cup in the group stages

JhJzVPt.png

• England's last-16 World Cup tie against Colombia is the national side's "biggest knockout game for a decade", says manager Gareth Southgate.
  • Ronaldo vs. Messi can still happen

14 minutes ago, harsh1387 said:

Dumbass.. wasn't any need to push

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Seriously... botched it up.

France really looking good here, won't be surprised if they get in another one.

Archived