2018 FIFA World Cup - France Le champion du monde

Heaven Angel

Muller is quite lucky to be playing in a sh*t league with a dominant team otherwise he would have been booted by now if he was playing in a decent league. Absolute sh*t player. Should not start at all.

Didn't i tell ya that Germany lacked attackingly? And boy that showed today. 

f**k Muller and Khedira. 

10 minutes ago, hope said:

Muller is quite lucky to be playing in a sh*t league with a dominant team otherwise he would have been booted by now if he was playing in a decent league. Absolute sh*t player. Should not start at all.

10 goals, 6 assists in 13 world cup matches. Yeah. Absolute shite player. Retard kids these days. 

11 minutes ago, hope said:

Didn't i tell ya that Germany lacked attackingly? And boy that showed today. 

Germany had 26 shots... 

You either never seen counter-attacking football or just trolling.

Kroos and Khedira left Boateng and Hummels exposed on the counter due to lack of their speed. Simply cannot keep up on the counter.

Kimmich went too attacking and there is no room to cover the fullback quickly. Again lack of speed. He should be playing as DM ahead of Khedira and Rudy as RB who stays at the back. Or vice-versa with Rudy starting. Even Goretzka.

Reus was a good sub and had a nice impact but should be starting next time ahead of Özil who is invisible as always. 

Mexico was solid on the counter and that paid off. Their GK also had a great match. 

What a game!! Nothing makes me more happy than watch Germany take an L.

The TV presenters predicting results against Mexico...

"2-0"

"3-0"

"1-0"

"Only 1-0? You have lot of confidence in Mexico team"

Yeah eat sh*t now :lol: 

Archived