Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

Mysteryman

Alexios and Kassandra.

sJ1WLRI.png

Same story regardless of who you choose. 

JX9yA9m.png

• Spartan background.
  • PRESENT DAY is still there. Continue the story of Layla.
  • Descendants of the First Civilization Bloodline.
  • The game is set in 431BC when the Peloponnesian war begins.
  • Socrates is in the game and we meet him.
  • Ancient Wonders are confirmed.
  • This is the biggest map they have introduced in the franchise.

igrGOVt.png

October 5

ABOUT ASSASSIN’S CREED ODYSSEY:

• BECOME A LEGENDARY SPARTAN HERO Embark on your journey from humble beginnings to living legend as Alexios or Kassandra. Customize your gear, upgrade your abilities, and personalize your ship on your path to becoming a Spartan hero. 
  • ANCIENT GREECE AWAITS From the heights of snowy mountain peaks to the depths of the Aegean Sea, explore an entire country full of untamed environments and cities at the peak of Greece’s Golden Age. Unexpected encounters will breathe life into your story as you meet colorful characters, battle vicious mercenaries, and more. 
  • CHOOSE YOUR OWN PATH Your decisions shape the world around you with over 30 hours of choice dialogue and multiple game endings. Experience a living, dynamic world that constantly evolves and reacts to your every decision. 
  • FIGHT EPIC BATTLES Show off your extraordinary warrior abilities and shift the tides of battle during one of the deadliest conflicts of the time, the Peloponnesian War. Charge into epic clashes between Sparta and Athens in big battles pitting 150v150 soldiers against each other. 
  • SAIL ACROSS THE AEGEAN SEA Find uncharted locations, uncover hidden treasures, or fight your way through entire fleets in naval battles. Customize the look of your ship, upgrade weaponry to suit your strengths, and recruit crewmembers with unique perks, tailoring naval combat to your style. 
  • A LAND OF MYTHS AND LEGENDS  Discover a world rich with myths and legends. From ancient rituals to famed statues, come face to face with Greece’s legendary figures and discover the true nature of mythological beasts like Medusa and the Minotaur.

Gorgeous. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

38 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

I dunno who they modeled the face of the Kassandra after but it is so familiar that it is annoying me. I swear I have seen that actress somewhere. 

28 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Yep. She looks familiar. 

Hmm....she seems familiar to me too. I can't quite place her and I think it's actually started to bother me more than it should.

Having played Origins, this feels like a 1:1 copy of the it. Alexandria is retained I believe with the same map structure. Gameplay elements is pretty much the same except now we have conversation dialogue selection option and a female playable character. 

Haven't missed an AC game, so definitely on my radar. This has a more vibrant set-up than Origins.

8 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

She looks like Michelle Dockery from Godless and Downton Abbey, doesn't she? Not entirely sure :scratchchin:

Nice find. She indeed does. 

____

dJeHUD0.jpg

___

2QHHxWQ.png

So many AC games in last 10 years... 

Yves Guillemot confirms Assassin’s Creed won’t return to fixed annual release after all: 

First, the Assassin’s Creed brand is coming back this year because Ubisoft Quebec had been working on some time (three years) and they were ready to come, so they are coming.

We are just now considering the brand. It’s a different approach than the one we had before, so you’ll see it some years but it will not be every year.

Edited by Heaven Angel

4 hours ago, achilles said:

Why is everyone talking like out of work Russians? 

Noticed this with Cassandra, Ancient greeks talking with a Russian accent is weird.