Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

Mysteryman

On 6/1/2018 at 10:04 AM, VelivolusDas said:

It'll have the monumental expectation of topping Origins.

On 6/1/2018 at 10:55 AM, Joe Cool said:

Loved Origins but feels like this is too soon. Not even a year passed. Hopefully next summer release. 

On 6/1/2018 at 10:59 AM, CarbonCore said:

Nope, watch this have exact same systems and elements as Origin and watch them run it into the ground for next 2-3 years.

Wait, Origins was good? I left AC after the second game, the first in which Ezio is the protagonist. I did like that game, but then put the franchise into my mental ignore list. So, should I play Origins? Will I miss any backstory etc.?

Was kinda expecting this when they announced the Greek setting as we already got a few Greek colonies in Origins itself. Looks like Ubi will now be rehashing it for the next few years *sigh*

I'm glad we're at least getting Ghost of Tsushima.

Those screenshots still look nice though.

4 minutes ago, achilles said:

Wait, Origins was good? I left AC after the second game, the first in which Ezio is the protagonist. I did like that game, but then put the franchise into my mental ignore list. So, should I play Origins? Will I miss any backstory etc.?

Well, AC II was the best one but Origins was good too and massive. If you are running from open world fatigue, I'd avoid. Otherwise, it's a good game. Plenty to offer and has a decent story. You don't miss anything as it is fresh.

Bayek was likeable compared to previous assassins. 

PS: The game looks fantastic visually. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Does anyone else think the protagonist looks like the English cricketer Liam Plunkett? :lol:

XwOuKDa.jpg

Ubisoft pulling a ND by randomly selecting well known faces to base their characters on and hope no one notices.