FIFA 19

Heaven Angel

2Wryemc.jpg

EA SPORTS™ FIFA 19 officially launches worldwide September 28 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch™, and PC. Experience the world's most prestigious club competition in FIFA 19 with the addition of the UEFA Champions League

Achieve European glory with your favourite club in Career Mode or the all-new standalone UEFA Champions League mode. Discover the exciting finale of Alex Hunter's story in The Journey: Champions. Build your dream squad with live UEFA Champions League and Europa League content updates in FIFA 19 Ultimate Team. No matter where or how you play FIFA 19, you can experience the greatest club football competition in the world.

“UEFA Champions League Anthem (EA SPORTS FIFA Remix)” - Remixed by Hans Zimmer feat. Vince Staples

NQttAV1.gif NQttAV1.gif 

Edited by Heaven Angel

I thought they are done with yearly releases?! :lol:  Also CR7 in RM jersey...now there is a very strong rumor floating in the market that he will move back to England this season...now imagine EA's reaction if it does happen. :rofl: 

They will just update the squad and add FUT ($$) but before releasing they will market it like BEST EVER FIFA..BEST EVER CAREER MODE...BEST EVER STORY LINE. :P

Edited by kaka_messi
  • Haha 1

I wasn’t able to get on board with Fifa 18 because of college and poor access to Internet. Gonna jump back into Fifa 19 can’t wait ! Champions league as well this time ! :D

5 hours ago, hussain said:

I wasn’t able to get on board with Fifa 18 because of college and poor access to Internet. Gonna jump back into Fifa 19 can’t wait ! Champions league as well this time ! :D

Getting it on PS4 or PC? 

Easy day 1 purchase for me. Can't wait. 

@GameAnalyzer - check out the cover.  lbTf4hT.png

7TpzvXf.jpg

___

Allianz Arena in full glory. 

NHprVFs.jpg

____

Champions League in The Journey too!

0g2RQDT.jpg

The dramatic finale of Alex Hunter's journey concludes in FIFA 19. Experience the story of the iconic football star on and off the pitch as he chases glory on the UEFA Champions League stage. 

• Like 1

• 5v5 mode - EA Sports also announced that FIFA’s Kick Off mode is being revamped. This is a way to play friendly matches with small teams of up to five a side. These games can now be ranked. Players can also take on their friends on specific skill challenges.
  • Standalone CL mode - “We’re introducing a brand new, authentic tournament mode.” It puts you right in the middle of that Champions League experience. It’s a standalone mode, so you’ll be able to pursue Champions League glory from the group stage right through to the final. But if you’re like me – an Arsenal fan, unfortunately – you can play a custom version of the tournament using any of the European clubs in the game.
  • New commentary team - “We’ve got a new commentary team, Derek Rae and Lee Dixon.” They’ll feature across all our UEFA experiences – it’s going to feel markedly different from a regular FIFA match. We want our players to feel like they’re truly front and centre in the Champions League experience. We’re bringing unique atmospheres that look and feel like the real thing: overlay packages, match balls, Champions League badges on kits, the archway you walk through, the branding around the stadium. Authenticity is extremely important when bringing these iconic tournaments to life.
  • Complexities of the qualifying rounds - Though some of that stuff is already baked into the way that Career Mode operates: the logic to qualifying based on different tournaments around the world is already there. I’m not actually supposed to tell you that yet! But yes, it will be more streamlined in the standalone mode: the group stage through to the final.
  • Alex Hunter is returning in the third and final instalment of The Journey - This year it’s called The Journey: Champions. When we set out [ahead of FIFA 17] it was always planned to be a three-year trilogy, and this is the final year in that trilogy. Nothing is off the table further down the line, but this is the culmination of that plan. The Champions League is going to be a key theme throughout the story. 

EaePFwG.jpg

FIFA getting UCL (and UEL too, I'm guessing) was inevitable after the UEFA's partnership ended with Konami. PES seems to be doomed. Gameplay can only take you so far. They should really consider pricing it lower to make it competitive.

BTW, Champions League with FIFA's expertise in terms of the presentation/commentary should be really, really good. Looking forward to it!