Microsoft E3 2018 thread

Just now, Snake said:

Because exclusives sell the console hardware to me, saw none of that which will sell a xbox to me. Everything great will be playable on a PC.

So you wanted games you would have to pay 20k to play instead of games you can play right now that look better graphically?

Got it bro. Super logical. LMAO.

Just now, Aftrunner said:

So you wanted games you would have to pay 20k to play instead of games you can play right now that look better graphically?

Not everyone wants game on pc.. 

Just now, harjas said:

Then it makes even less sense. If you dont wanna play on the PC then most of those games are effectively exclusive. 

At that point you are just complaining that PC gamers are playing games that they shouldnt be because.....exclusives?

Just now, Aftrunner said:

I never made the graphics argument, i simply said that for a console owner,exclusives matter. If Ihave another platform as an option,there is no point for me to invest in it,

Just now, harjas said:

I know.

Just now, Snake said:

I never made the graphics argument, i simply said that for a console owner,exclusives matter. If Ihave another platform as an option,there is no point for me to invest in it,

I know.

E3 is electronic entertainment expo. PC is electronics, and Ms will make money on windows :P

1 minute ago, Snake said:

But you dont own the console.

They literally saved you 25k by making all their games available on a platform you own. And you are complaining about that.

The word EXCLUSIVE has kinda f**ked up the perspective of people to such a degree that they actually want content to be gated off behind a 25k paywall. 

This is just blowing my mind LOL.

1 minute ago, Aftrunner said:

But you dont own the console.

They literally saved you 25k by making all their games available on a platform you own. And you are complaining about that.

The word EXCLUSIVE has kinda f**ked up the perspective of people to such a degree that they actually want content to be gated off behind a 25k paywall. 

This is just blowing my mind LOL.

Now neither do I want to

22 minutes ago, Snake said:

Now neither do I want to

You say that like that is a problem for them. They didnt just randomly decide to make all their games PC-Xbox. :lol:

Wow NT acquired my MS. :O

Like that studio a lot. Great for Xbox fans, great for NT, sad for Sony only guys like me who enjoyed their output.

Archived