HITMAN 2

Heaven Angel

Well that looks exactly like Hitman. 

I am betting money this was season 2 at some point and they decided to do away with Episodic content and just call it a sequel.

Not complaining though. I will happily pay for that. 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, adity said:

Lol. I'm pretty sure this level will have a special one feature on our news channels on some slow news day. 

Please No!! Let the media stay as far away as possible from anything related to gaming. All it needs is the slow news day you mentioned + some MP looking to earn fame and mileage by creating controversy, and our entire hobby would possibly go in the dumpster with strikes, court interference, censor board interference etc.

Gaming is perfect as it is now, with the media and govt. ignorant of it. We already had problems with Fallout 3 and DA:I, and that was without much media and govt. interference.

Edited by roun90

BC them cringy stereotypes ....Just why lol :P

Yet to play the latest hitman though.....Waiting for it to hit 1k on tp or Amazon .....Are there extra missions in the codes they give with the NOrmal aka steel book edition on ps4?

2 hours ago, adity said:

No. But there were 3 bonus missions added later which you'll have to download as an update. 

Oh ok...But the box says 6 additional bonus contracts ...is the code for that?

Edited by kold_war