HITMAN 2

Heaven Angel

• 4 months later...

I recently got the gold edition of this game for pretty cheap in the recent sale along with the entire season 1 and I am absolutely blown away how much fun this game is.

I am literally 9 hours in and I am still at Paris which is the first map in the game completing all the challenges and suit only runs is epic. This is literally quite a return to Blood Money days and I feel so happy given that I hated absolution.

Also it's amazing fun to Dick around the game, wearing different costumes and just exploring the levels.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Yep. The level detail and ways to kill is fantastic. Never gets boring. Could sink in 100+ hours easily doing challenges and different ways to eliminate the target. 

Blood Money is still dearest title to me but current Hitman games (both 1 & 2) are great. So much better than Absolution. 

Yep. The level detail and ways to kill is fantastic. Never gets boring. Could sink in 100+ hours easily doing challenges and different ways to eliminate the target. 

Blood Money is still dearest title to me but current Hitman games (both 1 & 2) are great. So much better than Absolution. 
Absolutely agreed 100%. Blood money is special simply for the fact that there literally is nothing like it. The insane amount of fun playing the levels and and then reading those newspaper articles at the end was amazing.

Which was your favorite level in Blood money? Mine was that house with the swimming pool level and that party in which you arrive in that lift. I don't remember the names of the map but they were epic.

Blood Money is perfect. Nothing overly done nor stretches out. No bullshite wall hacks and all. The music and gun sound was perfect too! 

I love all missions but Crows/Wedding/Hotel Christmas/Pizza delivery are favorite. The ending mission was such a surprise 1st time playing. Went from :( to :wOOtjumpy:.

3 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

I recently got the gold edition of this game for pretty cheap in the recent sale along with the entire season 1 and I am absolutely blown away how much fun this game is.

I am literally 9 hours in and I am still at Paris which is the first map in the game completing all the challenges and suit only runs is epic. This is literally quite a return to Blood Money days and I feel so happy given that I hated absolution.

Also it's amazing fun to Dick around the game, wearing different costumes and just exploring the levels.

Where? Is this still on sale?

Where? Is this still on sale?
Nope this was 2 weeks back, they had free weekend on season 1 and season 2 gold edition was for 400Rs. I bought the gold edition and downloaded the free weekend of season 1 and got it permenantly unlocked in Hitman 2. Pretty rad deal.

1 hour ago, i_rock098 said:

Nope this was 2 weeks back, they had free weekend on season 1 and season 2 gold edition was for 400Rs. I bought the gold edition and downloaded the free weekend of season 1 and got it permenantly unlocked in Hitman 2. Pretty rad deal.

Darn! missed the deal. Badly wanted to play this game. :(  I hope it gets a discounted price again. could not find this deal on the steam deals section as well.

• 7 months later...
2 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

The atmosphere in this level is f**king sublime! 

Only played the first level. Will play the rest in Hitman 3.

excellent composition. Is there some in-game photo mode or you made from screen captures?

• Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

50 Million
The World of Assassination trilogy has reached the phenomenal milestone of 50 million players and HITMAN 3 is now the most successful Hitman game of all time.

HITMAN 3 – Year 2 will start on 20 January 2022, with post-launch support confirmed for another 12 months. New maps, storylines, modes and ways to play are all lined up for 2022, which is set to be another exciting year.

• Ray Tracing - Together with our partners at Intel, we’re committed to bringing the best possible performance and optimization to our PC players. HITMAN 3 has already been enhanced on PC with support for 8+ core CPUs and Variable Rate Shading. In 2022, HITMAN 3 will also support Ray Tracing on PC.
  • PC VR - HITMAN 3 launched with support for PS VR and we’re happy to bring HITMAN VR to PC in January 2022. Full technical details, including the platforms that we’re supporting will be revealed before Year 2 starts on 20 January 2022.
  • Elusive Target Arcade - A new way to play Elusive Targets arrives in HITMAN 3 in a brand new game mode that we’re calling Elusive Target Arcade. Prepare to take on the ultimate Elusive Target challenge in a change to the established formula in this fan-favourite game mode. All Elusive Target Arcade content will be a permanent addition to the game. Full details on how this game mode works will be shared in early January 2022.
  • [REDACTED] - In Spring 2022, we’ve got a major update to the game planned. Stay tuned for more details.
  • Like 1