Unravel 2

Heaven Angel

Team up with Yarny in Unravel Two as you chase the spark of adventure. Form new bonds with friends in seamless local co-op, or create two Yarnys of your own and explore a blossoming world. 

Jump, slide, swing, and run faster than ever through beautiful natural landscapes and complex urban areas to solve challenging puzzles and watch your environment come to life. 

AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW!

3 minutes ago, hope said:

2nd player needs to be online like a different psn id or if i have 2 controllers then that way? 

Sorry haven't played coop much :fear:

Yes. Create a 2nd account to use the 2nd controller. Then start the game from main account and the 2nd player will be able to join. 

Just now, Joe Cool said:

Yes. Create a 2nd account to use the 2nd controller. Then start the game from main account and the 2nd player will be able to join. 

Thanks a lot :)

8.5 - Great.

While its core story might not have the emotional punch of the original, Unravel Two improves upon the original in every other respect. The platforming is more responsive and demanding, while the puzzles are far more inventive and satisfying to solve, which is largely due to the excellent implementation of a second character and co-op. It still works as a solo adventure, but is far more enjoyable if played with a partner. And despite its oh-so-cute appearance, the generous helping of brilliant Challenge levels attest that Unravel Two has really been made by a talented group of Scandinavian sadists.

Origin Premier hurry up. 

It's nice in co-op but frustrating if you plan to play SOLO as you will be controlling both Yarny and it gets irritating in a lot of places. 

The OST is serene. The platforming is good and responsive. There are 7 levels but well detailed. Each takes 20-30 minutes. About 3-4 hours to complete. 

Apart from that, there are 20 challenge levels. These are quite hard and takes a lot of attempts to complete. 

It's very nice if you want to relax but also have some challenge with a co-op partner. I wouldn't really recommend for SOLO play. 

11 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

It's nice in co-op but frustrating if you plan to play SOLO as you will be controlling both Yarny and it gets irritating in a lot of places. 

The OST is serene. The platforming is good and responsive. There are 7 levels but well detailed. Each takes 20-30 minutes. About 3-4 hours to complete. 

Apart from that, there are 20 challenge levels. These are quite hard and takes a lot of attempts to complete. 

It's very nice if you want to relax but also have some challenge with a co-op partner. I wouldn't really recommend for SOLO play. 

Oh great then. Will buy this weekend. Thanks.

11 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

So buy now or wait for sale?

4 minutes ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

So buy now or wait for sale?

It costs $20 and offers 5-10 hours, I guess. More if you plan to clear all challenges. It's nice to play with someone you know and can take things slow and enjoy. 

Not really good as SOLO at least I didn't like playing SOLO as much I liked co-op. 

PS: if you are planning to buy, try to use the gift option. It will give you 1 month EA access for FREE.

1 minute ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

@Joe Cool Thanks bro. Might just wait to get this on EA access in that case. Still have to finish 'A Way Out'.

A Way Out was very nice. D7KyP2z.png Very well paced and good action throughout. It was short but at least didn't feel like a drag. Very enjoyable. The dialogues were chill and fun at times. 

38 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

A Way Out was very nice. D7KyP2z.png Very well paced and good action throughout. It was short but at least didn't feel like a drag. Very enjoyable. The dialogues were chill and fun at times. 

That all sounds good but the only problem is that when we and my mates get online, all we end up playing is PUBG. We crib, cry and bitch about how broken the game is but still continue to waste countless hours chasing that chicken dinner. I think it is time i owned up to it.

Hi, my name is Jishnu and I am a PUBG addict :(

4 minutes ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

That all sounds good but the only problem is that when we and my mates get online, all we end up playing is PUBG. We crib, cry and bitch about how broken the game is but still continue to waste countless hours chasing that chicken dinner. I think it is time i owned up to it.

Hi, my name is Jishnu and I am a PUBG addict :(

Awwww. Thats so sad to hear :(

Oh Lord Vishnu please save Jishnu 

Archived